SportsWrath

GAMEDAY THREAD

Lubeck

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN....WE NEED SWEETNESS TO HYPNOTIZE THE OPPOSITION. DON'T LET ME HAVE TO TELL YOU AGAIN!!! :P

I was thinking the same thing.

Going into the half with the lead, but Pitt gets the ball.

Next time the offense gets a chance they need to drive and get a TD. This is a really close game that could come down to the final drive and all the points you can get will matter on the final drive.

I supported TC on his going for it on that 4th and half a yard to goal and I stand by it. But those lost 3 points could be painfully lost at the end of the game.

I was thinking the same thing.

Going into the half with the lead, but Pitt gets the ball.

Next time the offense gets a chance they need to drive and get a TD. This is a really close game that could come down to the final drive and all the points you can get will matter on the final drive.

I supported TC on his going for it on that 4th and half a yard to goal and I stand by it. But those lost 3 points could be painfully lost at the end of the game.

agree with TC going for it on 4th and inches... just sucks we couldn't get it...

anyways, here's half time yap yap.. thank god we got gaptooth.... on another note, i wish strahan would just reach over and bitch slap bradshaw on the back of his bald head..

I'm only posting during halftime...

A few things to get off my chest:

- I think that "goal-line stand" was bullshit. The overhead cam showed BJ broke the plain.

- The call on our safety (mental block: his name escapes me atm) is pure bullshit.

- Overall I expected this kindda close game...

haha YES SIR..

i'm starting to believe this girl has the magic to create world peace!!!!.. :rolleyes:

I can imagine her during the Cuban Missile Crisis....Castro would have said fuck it....defected and been living in Miami with Ms. Hypnotize. LOL!!! Hell she might have deposed Kruschev.... :LMAO: