SportsWrath

Is Steve Smith the best wide receiver we have....

boohyah

How so?

This is what I don't understand. I mean during the NFC Championship game Tynes walks off the field after his third miss with Coughlin chewing him out and he ignores him and people say "Oh it's just him being a hard skinned kicker"

Plax walks off the field having a false PI call on him and being pissed off about it and instead of bitching at Coughlin he just walks off to the bench and people say "Oh Plax is showing disrespect there"

Really disrespect? The last thing I would want to hear if I was pissed off is someone telling me to get my head out of my ass. Plax could of pulled a T.O. or a Keyshawn and turned around and started cursing Coughlin out and then go bitching to the media today about it.

I think that fact is now that Shockey is gone the media has made Plax the "bad guy" in the locker room, yet you hear no complaints from the players...infact http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2008/10...giants_tea.html a number of team mates support him.

:clap:

If anyone has a transcript of what was actually said I'd like to see it. The guy was pissed at a shitty call. If he didn't show emotion I'd be concerned more.

Steve Smith was the most consistent receiver his whole time at USC as well.

Yes, he was overshadowed by Williams and Jarret due to their height in the red zone, but make no mistake,

Steve Smith is there when you need him, especially on third down.

I still can't get over Plax's lack of communication on and off the field.

It is his achilles heel and he is the only thing holding him back.

Dude, that was perfectly-said.

Yeah this was a case of everyone automatically assuming that it was Plax' fault. Unfortunately that is what happens when you get a reputation...the natural benefit of a doubt goes out the window. If anything that play should have been a wash with neither offensive or defensive PI. Even a Giants Hater like Aikman said Plax was jobbed on that call.

I think Aikman has been very fair to the New York Giants... but what do I know I'm only the Prince of this Board :P

:clap:

If anyone has a transcript of what was actually said I'd like to see it. The guy was pissed at a shitty call. If he didn't show emotion I'd be concerned more.

He gets away with push offs just as much as the defenders, probably even more. It's not only that play anyway. The guy needs an attitude adjustment, and he just plain has to grow the fuck up.

He gets away with push offs just as much as the defenders, probably even more. It's not only that play anyway. The guy needs an attitude adjustment, and he just plain has to grow the fuck up.

Yeah one play where he is pissed off and lets all forget the previous years he has had as a Giant.

Fuck Plax lets trade him :LMAO:

Not only do I think Steve Smith is the best wr on our team but I think he's the best wr EVER. Not only has he been our most reliable target so far but he ALSO has the ability to travel to Carolina on the same day and DOMINATE, even if the game is at the SAME TIME.

JERRY RICE MY ASS!!!!!

*edit* I've been drinking tonight. I actually think our Steve Smith has the potential to be a black Wes Welker. He catches everything.