SportsWrath

Anyone wanna go to the game tomorrow?

Sephiroth

My gf and two of my pals bailed on the game tomorrow. I'm heading down with my mom and pop, but we have an extra ticket now and I figured I'd offer it up to you guys instead of trying to sell it at the game. Our seats are Section 127, row 17, seats 1-4 (aisle seats at about the opponent's goal line). We're just looking for face value for the ticket (I forget what face is this year tho).

If anyone's interested, PM me. There's always a chance that a fourth friend of mine will get back to me this afternoon and decide to go (I left a message for him), but otherwise, whoever wants it can have it.

we should plan something like that, the tailgate party would be legendary.

bleedin and nas would probably end up getting along better than anyone else.

maybe not but i could honestly picture them meeting, laughing shaking hands, shaking their heads at each other. itd be a site.

Sep hooked it up. Had 2 beers waiting for me at my seat. Good looking out brother. Good times. :cheers: And we pulled a win outta our asses :flex::rock:

Yeah dude that was awesome. Too bad I left the camera at school this weekend. D'oh!

Was a great time tho. Have to do it again some time. :TU:

Yeah dude that was awesome. Too bad I left the camera at school this weekend. D'oh!

Was a great time tho. Have to do it again some time. :TU:

For sure. Im pretty sure my old lady took some pics of the game, I'll send em to ya.

Ahhh man too late for me. Would have had to set up babysitting anyway. Yeah lets plan a big SW get together. This is the only web page that I can honestly say that I would enjoy meeting most of you at least once.

Thats the way I feel. I cant wait for the Giants-Cardinals game, I wish more of you could make it down. I'm telling you, Im gonna post a killer vid of that game, mentioning SW ALOT. blunatic, SoCal and hopefull Rik and VG will be there to help!

Thats the way I feel. I cant wait for the Giants-Cardinals game, I wish more of you could make it down. I'm telling you, Im gonna post a killer vid of that game, mentioning SW ALOT. blunatic, SoCal and hopefull Rik and VG will be there to help!

dammm.. all the way in AZ.... arrrr.. how much are the tickets??.. just search for plane tickets from NYC to AZ... about 500bucks.. dammm!!!.. wish i could join you guys...

dammm.. all the way in AZ.... arrrr.. how much are the tickets??.. just search for plane tickets from NYC to AZ... about 500bucks.. dammm!!!.. wish i could join you guys...

Yeah, if you don't live close or plan ahead, its expensive! I'll be heading to training camp next yr, maybe alot of us can make a plan to meet there.