SportsWrath

Giants /Bengals

Lughead

Fire up the steam roller.

If only it was that easy.

What is going on with the Bungles this year their star WR and QB have done squat. I hope they dont find the spark against us. oucho Stinko has 0 td's so far right?

WE can not lose to the this team that woke up in mediocrity in 2008

never take any opponent for granted

I am Not

The "we can NOT lose against this team" was a trap game wake up call

our D can not fall to sleep and let the Tigers Come alive. this is what the Bengals are looking for .

Fire up the steam roller.

If only it was that easy.

What is going on with the Bungles this year their star WR and QB have done squat. I hope they dont find the spark against us. oucho Stinko has 0 td's so far right?

WE can not lose to the this team that woke up in mediocrity in 2008

I'm not worried. The Giants seem to be focused. St Luis Rams was a great trap game.. Pre-Coughlin era, we sure would lose that game... I believe we'll be 3-0 heading into the bye week.

Eh, how about last night's game ha? Great offenses.. or horrible defenses?

I honestly see us going 6-0 this season before we even get tested. Pittsburgh is the best team we play the first half of our schedule. I don't care what people say of Dallas. Pittsburgh is our greatest first half of the season test.

I honestly see us going 6-0 this season before we even get tested. Pittsburgh is the best team we play the first half of our schedule. I don't care what people say of Dallas. Pittsburgh is our greatest first half of the season test.

The redskins posed a challenge for us.. they beat the Saints too.

The Bengals have to get crushed. We left points on the field against the Rams, they should have been beaten fifty-something to 9. I would love to see the Giants not kick a single field goal against the Bengals and get all of their points.

...and go for 2 on every conversion aka Friday Night Lights.

The Bengals have to get crushed. We left points on the field against the Rams, they should have been beaten fifty-something to 9. I would love to see the Giants not kick a single field goal against the Bengals and get all of their points.

Not me, I picked up Carney in one of my leagues. :P

trap game big time. hopefully these guys are not already throwing this one in the W collumn and making plans for bye week.

I HATE the early bye btw.

This aint your typical Giants here, they dont take anyone lightly. Shit, the Rams game was more a trap game, and they dominated. No more trap games for these boys. ;)

Man, I've been looking forward to this game all year. Everyone I work with is a Bengals fan, I thought I'd get to talk smack all week. Instead the Bengals suck ass and their fans have given up hope. I tell a Bengals fan that the Giants are going to win by 20 and they tell me, no, the Giants are going to win by 30. God, its so pointless....

This aint your typical Giants here, they dont take anyone lightly. Shit, the Rams game was more a trap game, and they dominated. No more trap games for these boys. ;)

I don't think I have gone into a game comfortable since '90!!!

But you are right. The way the O-line responded to Holt's freak TD was awesome. That was some shit right there.

I don't think I have gone into a game comfortable since '90!!!

But you are right. The way the O-line responded to Holt's freak TD was awesome. That was some shit right there.

.True. Im convinced I'll have ulcers soon. But youre right, the way our team responds when needed.

I have been pretty emotionless watching both of the games this season. I think as a fan, I'm just as confident as the Giants. The Superbowl really changed how I feel about this team. Watching games is easy...so far. They'll find a way to bring me back to Earth. I just hope it's against a good team like the Steelers.

the giants are a 13.5 point favorite as of today, the biggest margin of all games this week....this scares the shit out of me

Totally agree....this is a classic trap game.

Coughlin should remind the Giants of how badly they sucked at home in 2007....maybe replay that Vikings game, for example.

I have been pretty emotionless watching both of the games this season. I think as a fan, I'm just as confident as the Giants. The Superbowl really changed how I feel about this team. Watching games is easy...so far. They'll find a way to bring me back to Earth. I just hope it's against a good team like the Steelers.

I think that's a testament to how good this team really is. They seemed to have the confidence from last year and almost made playing well(as in playing like they did the last 4 or 5 games of last season) look easy. I no longer worry about Eli making mistakes, he looks like a true quarterback and leader in the pocket. Our running backs are firing on all cylinders. Everyone seems to be protecting the ball and our defense is wreaking havoc on quarterbacks and forcing turnovers.