SportsWrath

POWER RANKINGS WK1

jerseygiantfan

why in the hell is San Diego, 3rd when they lost that game? talk about Biased....yes Dallas owns September and October yet collapse in November, December and January.

San Diego is probably the most overrated team in the nfl. Yes they have talented players, but what the hell have they done with them? Last year was the first year they didn't go one and done, they play in a weak division, and just don't seem to mesh.

They certainly don't seem to be world-beaters to me.

San Diego is probably the most overrated team in the nfl. Yes they have talented players, but what the hell have they done with them? Last year was the first year they didn't go one and done, they play in a weak division, and just don't seem to mesh.

They certainly don't seem to be world-beaters to me.

During pre-season when some people predicted them to win the SB it made me scratch my head. Do these people not realize that Turner is the coach? They had an awful start last year where fans were chanting for Schott to come back. Then he gets lucky and makes it to the NFC championship game. More than likely SD will be a wild card and then be one and done.

During pre-season when some people predicted them to win the SB it made me scratch my head. Do these people not realize that Turner is the coach? They had an awful start last year where fans were chanting for Schott to come back. Then he gets lucky and makes it to the NFC championship game. More than likely SD will be a wild card and then be one and done.

I don't think they'll be a wild card in that division (who's going to take it--Denver?); but they aren't going anywhere in post season.

I was being tongue in cheek. I just think it's funny that you do it. No harm meant. I still love ya. :wub:

VG jumped to your defense real quick, now if you were covered in wool you guys might have something going for you.

No harm no foul my love. I started posting them last year and I get called out if I don't post them in a timely fashion. Just doin' my job! VG is the #1 JGF supporter around these parts! :TU: