SportsWrath

osi and kiwi

Mr. P

when osi comes back next season what do you think kiwis role will be

i cant see him starting over osi, do you think he will be moved back to linebacker? i doubt that

i think he will probably be used similar to tuck last season, or moreso when tuck is moved inside kiwi will be used on the left end. if he has a good season it will be hard to keep him off the field though.

it would be a good problem to have but curious how it would play out

when osi comes back next season what do you think kiwis role will be

i cant see him starting over osi, do you think he will be moved back to linebacker? i doubt that

i think he will probably be used similar to tuck last season, or moreso when tuck is moved inside kiwi will be used on the left end. if he has a good season it will be hard to keep him off the field though.

it would be a good problem to have but curious how it would play out

Probably if he has a good year then he may want to be traded. Many teams need good rushers and I am sure he would want to start and not be moved around again or be a backup.

a. 1 game is not enough to measure.

b. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. For now, I'm focused on 2008.

i know all that nas.

hence my wise choice of words "IF he has a solid season"

its clearly all speculation i was just curious as to what people THOUGHT MIGHT happen

i know all that nas.

hence my wise choice of words "IF he has a solid season"

its clearly all speculation i was just curious as to what people THOUGHT MIGHT happen

"You can never have too many DEs"...

If we were able to rotate that D Line with Stra and Osi in the mix, I'm sure we'll have no problem rotating them without Strahan... and that's a problem I like having ;)

He will move back to linebacker, watch. There is no way the Giants are not going to have those three on the field at the same time, and they are not going to make Tuck a full-time DT.

Maybe they'll play him at both positions just to keep him in the game more.

He will move back to linebacker, watch. There is no way the Giants are not going to have those three on the field at the same time, and they are not going to make Tuck a full-time DT.

If I was Kiwi I would refuse to go back. He is basically eroding his skills by constantly being moved around and I'd demand to be kept on the line or traded. He will do much better on the line and having to go back to LB would be a bad career move.