SportsWrath

BadEgg: stay or go

Sephiroth

BadEgg  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should BadEgg...

• Stay
    • Go

I say BadEgg puts his money where his sizable mouth is and hits the goddamned road.

Be a man.

You lost.

Pay up.

Goodbye.

Sorry. I had a change of heart. The pole can be unanimous. I will come as I please and say what I believe needs to be said. By the way, say hi to Shockey from me the next time you go out drinking with him...

Sorry. I had a change of heart. The pole can be unanimous. I will come as I please and say what I believe needs to be said. By the way, say hi to Shockey from me the next time you go out drinking with him...

did i mention he's also a pompous ass?

You got some balls to have a sig with a monkey holding a sign saying he owns new york. Than have romo right underneath it. Wait thats not balls, its stupidity. <_<

stay- he's a knowledgeable football fan who backs his team as opposed to his alter ego, the fickle frankfurter

and certainly there is no shortage of knowledge here to go around...you may not like the dog, but you can't deny that the knowledge is there...it just may not always be what you want to hear....

and certainly there is no shortage of knowledge here to go around...you may not like the dog, but you can't deny that the knowledge is there...it just may not always be what you want to hear....

Knowledge, LOL. The only thing you do is try to contradict everything anyone says here, and make it seem like we're not realizing something. :rolleyes:

nice assumptive close, shitdog. sounds like you had a failed sales career somewhere back when you were just a snotty wiener. alas, the knowledge is barely there, always biased and usually contrary. you're right about 1 thing- i don't want to hear it

At least egg stands by his team. Id kick you outta here way before him.

nice assumptive close, shitdog. sounds like you had a failed sales career somewhere back when you were just a snotty wiener. alas, the knowledge is barely there, always biased and usually contrary. you're right about 1 thing- i don't want to hear it

blu is badass gangsta Jerry Manuel style :rock:

I for one like BadEgg, I think some of you take right into his bait and let him needle you to the point where sometimes and please do not be offended because I am talking about no one in particular you let him do what his intention is.

Here is how I see it and its just my 2 cents and means jack shit really but he is a good fan of his team. I think his views are completelty biased in terms of the Giants(but so sometimes are our views), but I do think that deep down he knows his shit and I think he knows the Giants did a tremendous job in 2007 no matter how you want to spin it. I also think you have to give him credit for coming back here in 2008 and playing the same games with us.

If people want him to leave because of this thats fine, but there are also 2 other options, ignore him or do not reply to his posts.

I for one like BadEgg, I think some of you take right into his bait and let him needle you to the point where sometimes and please do not be offended because I am talking about no one in particular you let him do what his intention is.

Here is how I see it and its just my 2 cents and means jack shit really but he is a good fan of his team. I think his views are completelty biased in terms of the Giants(but so sometimes are our views), but I do think that deep down he knows his shit and I think he knows the Giants did a tremendous job in 2007 no matter how you want to spin it. I also think you have to give him credit for coming back here in 2008 and playing the same games with us.

If people want him to leave because of this thats fine, but there are also 2 other options, ignore him or do not reply to his posts.

Point taken, but seriously... a no-stipulations permit to be back on the boards? No fucking way. I don't know about all of you, but a bet is a bet, and I don't put up with that kinda shit. Backing out of a wager equates instant, eternal hatred in my book.

If he wants to stay, we should AT THE VERY LEAST demand he change his handle to "Romo Sucks Jessica's Balls" and put up a Sacred Heart Jesus pic with Eli's head photochopped on for the season.

The Italian Hotdog can stay. They might be the same guy, but at least he's entertaining.

It's not a case of him needling us and taking the bait, if the guy says he'll leave for good and then he doesn't. I wouldn't say he's all the knowledgable about football after he said we weren't better than the Cowboys and yet we won the Superbowl, that's not knowledge where I'm from.

Who does he think he is........So Cal???.......Jim Nasium???

It's not a case of him needling us and taking the bait, if the guy says he'll leave for good and then he doesn't. I wouldn't say he's all the knowledgable about football after he said we weren't better than the Cowboys and yet we won the Superbowl, that's not knowledge where I'm from.

Who does he think he is........So Cal???.......Jim Nasium???

:LMAO:

who's jerry manuel?

stay- he's a knowledgeable football fan who backs his team as opposed to his alter ego, the fickle frankfurter

Of course he should stay. He's passionate about his team and I'm happy to have him here.. besides, I remember on the old GMB when there polls about me... Imagine this board without me... :P

• 3 weeks later...

If a guy whose idea of trash talking is leaving the caps lock on and using smiley faces bothers anyone that is sad. Terry Bradshaw summed it up perfectly on todays pregame show when talking about the top 5 young QBs. Substitute "The Cowboys" for "Romo".....amazing 16 game team but chokes the big one when it comes time to actually do something.