SportsWrath

Your Reigning Super Bowl Champions @ Detroit Lions 08-07-08 7:00pm

jranieli

Moss is leading the team in receiving :ph34r:

Yah because he's actually quite good when they actually use him like a slot wide receiver that can burn people DOWN the field, not parallel to the line of scrimmage.

They can go 0-4 in the preseason...they just need to stay healthy.

I want an easier road to Super Bowl XLIII.

Giant LB broke his back in yesterdays preseason game against the Lions For get his name Ill look it up

Here it is

FRACTURE PUTS GOFF IN LIMBO

By PAUL SCHWARTZ

giantnotes.gif

Posted: 3:35 am

August 8, 2008

DETROIT - The Giants New York Giants t.gif did not get out of their preseason opening 13-10 loss to the Lions unscathed, because rookie linebacker Jonathan Goff fractured his transverse process (an injury to the vertebra) in the second quarter.

Depending on the placement and severity of the injury, Goff could be gone for weeks, months or for the entire season. The transverse process is a protrusion extending out from either side of the vertebra, attached to spinal muscles. A fifth-round draft pick out of Vanderbilt, Goff was going to make the roster as a special teams contributor and had been working at middle and strong side linebacker.

It appears the injury is to Goff's lower back, which was wrapped tightly following the game.

In the second half, rookie defensive ends Robert Henderson and Wallace Gilberry went out with ankle injuries.

Giants co-owner John Mara said he was not shocked when the Jets New York Jets t.gif traded for Brett Favre. Not after a recent conversation Mara had with Jets owner Woody Johnson.

"I made a couple of comments recently to Woody, kidding him about it, and he didn't respond at all," Mara said last night. "That led me to believe they were thinking about it. Otherwise he would have denied it. I think it will be good for them, and if it lets us fly under the radar, I'm fine with that."

WR Brandon London Brandon London t.gif led the Giants with three catches for 46 yards and attracted praise from coach Tom Coughlin. . . . RB Reuben Droughns lost a fumble. . . . Rookie S Kenny Phillips led the team with eight tackles, playing only in the second half. . . . DT Barry Cofield cut down his body fat in order to become quicker and looked that way with two first-quarter tackles. . . . WR Domenik Hixon (2-23) started in place of Plaxico Burress (ankle).

I did, and Ive been over there trying to figure out how the fuck to watch it. Can you help?

If you have NFLNetwork, the game is on today at 4:00 PM. It's been replayed about twice a day since the game and until the next set of games, I suspect they will continue to replay it.

If you have NFLNetwork, the game is on today at 4:00 PM. It's been replayed about twice a day since the game and until the next set of games, I suspect they will continue to replay it.

I don't. I wish I could figure out how to use the ses computer feeds or whatever you call em.

I don't. I wish I could figure out how to use the ses computer feeds or whatever you call em.

#1 register for the site

#2 Download and install a bitorrent client

#3 Download the torrent from tenyardtorrents.com

#4 wait for file to be finished

#5 Watch Football game

There is more detailed instuctions on the site.

#1 register for the site

#2 Download and install a bitorrent client

#3 Download the torrent from tenyardtorrents.com

#4 wait for file to be finished

#5 Watch Football game

There is more detailed instuctions on the site.

I thought I did all that, but I'll try again. Thx.

I thought I did all that, but I'll try again. Thx.

you may also have to register at leech.tenyardtorrents.com

That is the bittorrent tracker and it requires you to be registered also to access the torrents. They have had lots of problems with people doing what they call hit and runs on the content so they are getting ready to start enforcing ratios

We suck! 1st overall pick in '09 Draft, here we come!

...sorry, I thought I was still on Giants.com for a moment.

:LMAO: you guys had me fooled.. I'm like what in the world.. what run by Brandon? :confused: .. then I simply let out a huge Doh! :doh: