SportsWrath

Eli

Lughead

So who was the one you were talking about?

kenneth ham i think his name was? not positive but he's really the only person to actually get to a national level that's come from our school.

kenneth ham i think his name was? not positive but he's really the only person to actually get to a national level that's come from our school.

That's cool. I went to the same high school as Frank Reich. Kerry Collins went to Lebanon High School, our rival, but his father transfered him during his senior year to Wilson in Reading, PA so he would get better exposure.

Hardly the same thing though.

That's cool. I went to the same high school as Frank Reich. Kerry Collins went to Lebanon High School, our rival, but his father transfered him during his senior year to Wilson in Reading, PA so he would get better exposure.

Hardly the same thing though.

Vince Lombardi went to the same high school I did.

I win.

Jon Ritchie, prior FB to Raiders and Eagles, went to my HS. Lesser known WR, Charlie Adams, who played briefly for the Broncos, best known for being put ahead of Jerry Rice on the depth chart but that only being due to Jerry's getting old (in football years) graduated in my class.

Area HS produced Kyle Brady (Panthers?, and now the Patriots maybe?) and Coy Wire (Bills)