SportsWrath

Wright and Reyes

xxi-xxv

Are clearly the straws that stir the drink. Nice win and good to see Wright knocking em in and Jose(healthy I pray)getting on and scoring. I still am a bit perplexed at Reyes, but he did look docused for the first time this year tonight. He is such a better hitter right handed.

Good for Sanchez too. If this guy did not get hurt in 06 we would have won the NL at the very least, but then again we would not have Ollie.

Agreed xxi. But Beltran's bat needs to get going as well. Wright cannot have 5 RBI games every night. Beltran has to have a big year for us to contend. Church is the other guy that needs to put up at least solid numbers, because we know we can't expect much from Delgado and Castillo.

Agreed xxi. But Beltran's bat needs to get going as well. Wright cannot have 5 RBI games every night. Beltran has to have a big year for us to contend. Church is the other guy that needs to put up at least solid numbers, because we know we can't expect much from Delgado and Castillo.

Agreed with Beltran, but he should be ok. He was smacking the ball the first week, but no one was on base when he was hitting. He had like 7 doubles and 1 rbi. As for Delgado, I think ALOU coming back could help him and add some protection. Do not kid yourself, we nee Alou to play well in the 100 or so games he will play.

Agreed with Beltran, but he should be ok. He was smacking the ball the first week, but no one was on base when he was hitting. He had like 7 doubles and 1 rbi. As for Delgado, I think ALOU coming back could help him and add some protection. Do not kid yourself, we nee Alou to play well in the 100 or so games he will play.

Maybe Alou can play 1st.... that or we can get the Marlins to trade us back Jacobs for Delgado.

Are clearly the straws that stir the drink. Nice win and good to see Wright knocking em in and Jose(healthy I pray)getting on and scoring. I still am a bit perplexed at Reyes, but he did look docused for the first time this year tonight. He is such a better hitter right handed.

Good for Sanchez too. If this guy did not get hurt in 06 we would have won the NL at the very least, but then again we would not have Ollie.

If we had someone other than Shawn Green in right field in Game 2 of the NLCS, we probably win the NL.