SportsWrath

2008 Schedule released

jranieli

Sunday, 11/23 4:15 PM ET* FOX @ Arizona win

Wonder if Archie still loves Matty Leinart, get rid of your family Eli. Leinart ten years from now is still going to get USC cred nobody every says this guy is bad when he stinks

Wonder if Archie still loves Matty Leinart, get rid of your family Eli. Leinart ten years from now is still going to get USC cred nobody every says this guy is bad when he stinks

Yeah, he's terrible. I said it from the beginning, he's not NFL proBowl caliber. He's not as good as he looked at SC.

I'll be at that game this year. I WILL be posting photos. ;)

Yeah, he's terrible. I said it from the beginning, he's not NFL proBowl caliber. He's not as good as he looked at SC.

Returning to the desert for another victory is gonna be great, my three hopefuls are Washington Week One, Pittsburgh and Cleveland

Please lay off Mattie, he is a great dancer. :)

In case no one has posted it yet, strength of schedule:

Team Opponents' '07 win pct.    Opponents' '07 wins     Opponents' '07 losses 
Steelers .598 153 103 
Colts .594 152 104 
Jaguars .559 143 113 
Vikings .551 141 115 
Ravens .551 141 115 
Bengals .547 140 116 
Texans .547 140 116 
Browns .547 140 116 
Lions .543 139 117 

Titans .543 139 117 

Bears .531 136 120 
Packers .531 136 120 
Redskins .523 134 122 
Cowboys .523 134 122 
Eagles .520 133 123 
Giants .520 133 123 
Rams .488 125 131 

49ers .484 124 132 
Seahawks .477 122 134 
Buccaneers .469 120 136 
Cardinals .465 119 137 
Dolphins .465 119 137 
Panthers .465 119 137 

Falcons .461 118 138 

Jets .457 117 139 
Chiefs .453 116 140 
Bills .449 115 141 
Saints .449 115 141 
Broncos .445 114 142 
Raiders .438 112 144 
Chargers .422 108 148 
Patriots .387 99 157

looks like the pats have an easy road back, that is if they can fill the holes in their secondary.

really can't see how you can make a judgement on him yet. he's played what, 5 or 6 games so far?

really can't see how you can make a judgement on him yet. he's played what, 5 or 6 games so far?

SEASON TEAM GP RATING ATT COMP PCT YDS TD INT

2006 AZ 12 74.0 377 214 56.8 2547 11 12

2007 AZ 5 61.9 112 60 53.6 647 2 4

Totals 17 71.2 489 274 56.0 3194 13 16

He's played 17 games and has more INTS than TD's. And he doesnt look very confident back there, holds onto the ball way too long and has a weak arm. I just never was in awe of the guy, didnt seem NFL caliber to me.

Only 1 Monday Nighter?? I'll bet the cowboys have about 3. <_<

Thats allright, we play better on Sun anyway. ;)

BRONXRIK and BLUNATIC.........MAKE IT DOWN FOR THE CARDS GAME!!!!!!! :TU:

I guess they expect the Giants to suck balls this upcoming season.. given the history of the Giants after winning the SB and the strength of schecule.

Personally I can't stand games on CBS :brooding:

I guess they expect the Giants to suck balls this upcoming season.. given the history of the Giants after winning the SB and the strength of schecule.

Personally I can't stand games on CBS :brooding:

I like em on CBS cause I get to hear Phil Simms. :TU:

Hey Nas, youre invited down to AZ too!

Hey man, I just noticed your Bradshaw sig, that shit is cool!! I love Bradshaw! Where can I get something like that?

Thanks man, a buddy of mine at another forum made it for me. He made the LT as well but I put the vid gif in it. I suck at sigs but I'll ask him if he can make another Bradshaw.

Hey man, I just noticed your Bradshaw sig, that shit is cool!! I love Bradshaw! Where can I get something like that?

I shouldn't do this, but.........

Although he is 'retired', Nesta makes the best sigs ever. Maybe if you're real nice to him and offer up your 1st born, you might be able to drag him out of retirement. Nem does excellent sigs as well, but with his trip and all, you know, I don't think it's a good time to ask for a sig. The rest of our graphics people bailed on us. :cwy:

Here's a sample of Nesta's work:

bronxrikyp8_75a.gif

I shouldn't do this, but.........

Although he is 'retired', Nesta makes the best sigs ever. Maybe if you're real nice to him and offer up your 1st born, you might be able to drag him out of retirement. Nem does excellent sigs as well, but with his trip and all, you know, I don't think it's a good time to ask for a sig. The rest of our graphics people bailed on us. :cwy:

Here's a sample of Nesta's work:

bronxrikyp8_75a.gif

Let me guess, shoobox was one of em.

She said she would make one for me right before she hightailed it! :rolleyes:

Thanks Rik, my daughter could very well be on her way to a new daddy. :P

Let me guess, shoobox was one of em.

She said she would make one for me right before she hightailed it! :rolleyes:

Thanks Rik, my daughter could very well be on her way to a new daddy. :P

Yeah, Shoo was one. There is another dude, Enjagee, and he's got mad skills. Although he's not a staff member, if you PM him maybe he'll do something for you. I believe he did this:

bjac27over944zc1.gif

Yeah, Shoo was one. There is another dude, Enjagee, and he's got mad skills. Although he's not a staff member, if you PM him maybe he'll do something for you. I believe he did this:

bjac27over944zc1.gif

Aww shit, I LOVE this one! Any time a cowboy is gettin ran over, thats a good thing. ;)

Who did your twin towers sig?

Aww shit, I LOVE this one! Any time a cowboy is gettin ran over, thats a good thing. ;)

Who did your twin towers sig?

No one I know. I was searching for a Yankees theme/wallpapers for my cell phone and found it. I didn't like it on my phone screen, so I used it here. You can use this one if you like:

Yankees.jpg

Thanks bro.

Here's a couple Bradshaw's he made tonight for you to pick from, let me know if they're cool

ahmadb1.png

ahmadb222.png

*edit* lol he just pm'd me another one, the guys a beast. He's not a Giants fan but he grew up near Ahmad so he roots for him.

ab.png

*double edit* I thought the left side of the above sig was a little plain so I added an animated gif of Ahmad's td run versus Buffalo :D

bradshaw1-1.gif

Here's a couple Bradshaw's he made tonight for you to pick from, let me know if they're cool

ahmadb1.png

ahmadb222.png

*edit* lol he just pm'd me another one, the guys a beast. He's not a Giants fan but he grew up near Ahmad so he roots for him.

ab.png

*double edit* I thought the left side of the above sig was a little plain so I added an animated gif of Ahmad's td run versus Buffalo :D

bradshaw1-1.gif

Gracias Boricua!!!

I like these, esp. the one with the gif. I think Im taking that one. :TU: