SportsWrath

SNY Problems

Blue Jeans

Is anyone getting practically no sound but a screeching noise, a kind of beat boxing sound, and an occasional black out and multicolored bars? Also the resolution is messed up, you can't see anything too far to the left or right. I know it's the first day in its existence but damn. Tell me if you're having these problems now, too.

LOL, during the first inning it was fucked up and you could hear the English and Spanish announcers at the same time. When you changed it to SAP the spanish guys got louder and the english guys just got lower, lol. The sound problems are fixed. The screen was still off set but it looks like they fixed that. Now the only problem is the commercials don't show at times. They're doing pretty good for a first time.

LOL, during the first inning it was fucked up and you could hear the English and Spanish announcers at the same time. When you changed it to SAP the spanish guys got louder and the english guys just got lower, lol. The sound problems are fixed. The screen was still off set but it looks like they fixed that. Now the only problem is the commercials don't show at times. They're doing pretty good for a first time.

lol, I saw that. I turned it off and flipped on the Simpsons for a bit and it was back when I turned it back on. I like the new commercials though, a bit corny, but it's nice to see full Mets stuff now :rock:

I have DirecTV, state of the art for NFL, NBA, NHL, NCAA and MLB coverage. I live in NY, 50 miles from NYC, yet I cannot get SNY :TD:

3 more weeks for Directv, they are on the friggin clock, I can always go back to Cablevision, give up the Sunday ticket and STILL see the Giants!