SportsWrath

It just dawned on me

xxi-xxv

We have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to complain about the next 5 months until training camp.

I guess we have some bitching if we lose a key FA or pass on a big name and I guess there will be some draft complaining, but WOW we have NOTHING to bitch about for the most part.

Feels good it sure feels good. :)

we're not getting to make our first draft pick until the last pick in the 1st round. :(

Eli and Coughlin cost us a better draft pick

Hey.....if the Giants had lost the superbowl to the Pats, they'd still be getting the exact same draft position because the Pat's have to forfeit their first round pick. Either way, the Giants get the 31st overall pick. So it's goooood to win the superbowl this past season.

Good point this is really the best kind of Super Bowl win there could possibly be. The Giants beat the Pats, aka NY beat Boston. Boston was undefeated so the win really is an amazing win that will be remembered. It was a really really good game where both teams fought hard but in the end the Giants just came up with the drive to win. And if a good game wasn't enough, like you said pick 31. Couldn't be a better Super Bowl victory.

And you are right I was thinking about this earlier myself. The vast majority of starters are signed. Plenty of cap room. Plenty of talent. Few team FA to sign, with I would say only two priority signings needed Wilson and Feagles. If Reese pulls off another good draft this team will be ready for another run. I know this though don't expect another class that has everyone making the team.

We have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to complain about the next 5 months until training camp.

I guess we have some bitching if we lose a key FA or pass on a big name and I guess there will be some draft complaining, but WOW we have NOTHING to bitch about for the most part.

Feels good it sure feels good. :)

Funny because my friend (the cowboys fan) just asked him how life is without football.. my response:

I am still watching

link

Maybe we should give out homework assignments. Since we have already FA and the draft coming up. Maybe we can volenteer on a position, do some research, and come up with a few player we should look into to upgrade our team.

Maybe we should give out homework assignments. Since we have already FA and the draft coming up. Maybe we can volenteer on a position, do some research, and come up with a few player we should look into to upgrade our team.

I call punter......

ok I'm done. :P

Sorry, Punter and Kicker would fall under special teams. Anyone interested?

Since I don't follow college football, I don't think I can be much help... I know what our team needs.. but I don't know who's who... so I'll play GM and you guys are my scouts...

My top three needs are:

• A very good Bob Sanders-like safety.
  • A wide receiver
  • A vicious linebacker.

With so little need and with a good amount of cap room, do you think the Giants will try and make a big move in free agency?

Landing solid players for the right price, yes... signing stars for tons of money that handicap the team in the future.. no.

We can continue to build thru the draft... the most efficient way.

We can watch as three of our starters announce their retirements: Strahan, Toomer & Feagles.

We did draft 2 WRs. Smith can step in very nicely for Toomer and either S. Moss or Tyree should be able to fill the 3rd slot. As far as DE we're loaded... and we can always add another stud in the draft... Feagles probably won't retire.