SportsWrath

Tiki Barber interviews Eli Manning

JMFP

There's still a part of me that wants to like Tiki. Remember him for his greatness.

Now that we won maybe all will be forgiven, he'll grow up, and enjoy a good broadcasting career.

Well, Im sure he'll have a great career in the media, but as much as I loved him, what he did seems less now that we won a SB. I mean, dont get me wrong, I still have fond memories of Tiki, but it just seems like with him, we got close but no cigar. Now, the true leader is the QB and everyone knows there role. And it produced a SB. I dont mis him as much. <_<

We all make decisions we have to live with.

I always tell my kids, subordinates, clients....anyone who will listen. Adult decisions/wishes leads us to Adult consequences whether they be positive, neutral and/or negative. Ending in adult responsibilities. Tiki has to take responsibility for his life.

"and one more question, Tiki, How big of a schmuck to do feel like now for retiring 1 year too soon?"

I don't know why everybody is so hard on Tiki. He has been a Giants fan through the playoffs (on the TB sideline with a Giants hat) and has only made minor remarks about Eli's leadership. The what if game is easy to say now but what if he had returned and had a career ending injury? Would it be worth while to have a SB ring and barely be able to walk the rest of his life? Tiki left because he felt he couldn't take the hits anymore. Now he's doing what he wanted to do after playing football. I doubt he is as upset as everybody would like to think he is.

I don't know why everybody is so hard on Tiki. He has been a Giants fan through the playoffs (on the TB sideline with a Giants hat) and has only made minor remarks about Eli's leadership. The what if game is easy to say now but what if he had returned and had a career ending injury? Would it be worth while to have a SB ring and barely be able to walk the rest of his life? Tiki left because he felt he couldn't take the hits anymore. Now he's doing what he wanted to do after playing football. I doubt he is as upset as everybody would like to think he is.

Not true. Tiki left because he lost the heart and determination it took to play well. He lost the motivation to play. He still had all the talent and durability in the world.

Not true. Tiki left because he lost the heart and determination it took to play well. He lost the motivation to play. He still had all the talent and durability in the world.

He has stated it was because he was still hurting by Friday and yes he didn't have the motivation. It's just amazing too me how fast fans turn on players.