SportsWrath

Just throwing this one out there.

Brad

David Tyree is a wide receiever, but I suppose he must not have the greatest hands in the world otherwise he would be our #3.

We know he's speedy and can hit because of his special teams prowess, so why don't we try him out at Cornerback??

He can't be any worse then deloatch or walker. Give the guy a shot.

Or he could be better. How do we know untill we give the guy a shot?

worst.idea.ever.

I love how folks without a bacsic understanding of football speculate. Why not make Strahan a QB? He's got a strong arm. I'm sure of it.

worst.idea.ever.

I love how folks without a bacsic understanding of football speculate. Why not make Strahan a QB? He's got a strong arm. I'm sure of it.

:lol: Actually I was hoping they would put Feely at DT. Hell, he's a kicker now, so if we could put him there, we'd kill two birds with one stone and save a whole bunch of cap room. Think about it guys, just throwing it out there.

Guest Carbo
David Tyree is a wide receiever, but I suppose he must not have the greatest hands in the world otherwise he would be our #3.

We know he's speedy and can hit because of his special teams prowess, so why don't we try him out at Cornerback??

That idea is so bad, so ludicrous, it is ban worthy. Mods. . .

That idea is so bad, so ludicrous, it is ban worthy. Mods. . .

What is ban worthy is being part of the gay ass Fab 4.... and because you are Lockhart you should not be able to waste one of our member slots.... you are the weakest link... and if given the power you would never post again...but your lucky the global mods don't hate you as much as me.... but sooner or later, you'll be done with too... I hope atleast

worst.idea.ever.

i vote for Lockhart as head coach ( whilst on the subject of worst ideas ever ! )

<_>

Guest Carbo
What is ban worthy is being part of the gay ass Fab 4.... and because you are Lockhart you should not be able to waste one of our member slots.... you are the weakest link... and if given the power you would never post again...but your lucky the global mods don't hate you as much as me.... but sooner or later, you'll be done with too... I hope atleast
You truly need to get employment and some lovin'. If an internet chat board can bring such emotions to your surface, you're a potential danger to society.

Guest Nutty Sack
You truly need to get employment and some lovin'. If an internet chat board can bring such emotions to your surface, you're a potential danger to society.

Well if you were to take a look at his window dressing it's not a stretch to come to that conclusion.