SportsWrath

Randy Moss

RandolphScott

Speaking of Randy, did anybody else hear about the chick he slapped got tickets and full paid expenses to the game? Supposedly if she is in attendance, he cannot play because it violates the restraining order.

---link---

She would be arrested. POP work both ways. She can not go to his place of employment, to disrupt his work.

He's a Free Agent, do you think the Giants should sign him?
I don't know how much cap room we have and he is going to ask for a really large contract. However, if we had both he and Plax on the field at the same time, it would drive the defensive backs of our opponents nuts. Just imagine Plax on one side of the field and Moss, on the other side at the same time. There is an old saying that would apply to that situation: SPEED KILLS. :doh:

He's a free agent, meaning his contract has run out.

And from what I have read the Pats can't even talk to him until FA starts, so while Moss doesn't have to listen to other offers he will be surely getting them before the Pats could lock him down.

She would be arrested. POP work both ways. She can not go to his place of employment, to disrupt his work.

Umm, no she wouldn't. Having a $2000 ticket to the superbowl is nothing like showing up at someone's 9 to 5.

Whole rumor is probably bs anyway.

Him staying with the Pats for relatively cheap would be a win-win for both parties. Moss gets to continue revitalizing his image and has a chance to win some championships, and Brady continues to have a go-to target for the first time in his career.

Moss already has more money than God; I think he wants rings now.

Him staying with the Pats for relatively cheap would be a win-win for both parties. Moss gets to continue revitalizing his image and has a chance to win some championships, and Brady continues to have a go-to target for the first time in his career.

Moss already has more money than God; I think he wants rings now.

And if he stays in NE and keeps it up he would be a lock for the HOF.