SportsWrath

Wheres Badegg?

BIGBLUE01

I'm not defending him I'm targeting you. You have one gigantic ass mouth for someone who bailed a few months back and only reappeared when the Giants picked up their play and got into the playoffs. My problem is your bandwagoneer-esque attendance, and then turning around and slamming someone else for being absent.

"ass mouth"

"bailing"

"band wagon"

This is a good post. These words describe you accurately, Bigblue. And I did see the Italian Hotdog complaining in a post about questionable emails last year. I am going to contact him. :o We will compare notes. :o

Not a very intelligent decision, BigBlue. :huh:

"ass mouth"

"bailing"

"band wagon"

This is a good post. These words describe you accurately, Bigblue. And I did see the Italian Hotdog complaining in a post about questionable emails last year. I am going to contact him. :o We will compare notes. :o

No need to compare emails. I told you two that if I ever go back home, or you come down here, we can meet. I dont remember word for word, but I know it had something to do with bitch slapping both of you. Fuck you, fuck dog, and fuck anyone who dont like it.

Now, eat crow biatch!!!!! We are the CHAMPS OF THE NFC!!!

"ass mouth"

"bailing"

"band wagon"

This is a good post. These words describe you accurately, Bigblue. And I did see myself as the Italian Hotdog complaining in a post about questionable emails last year. I am going to contact myself. :o We will compare notes. :o

Fixed!