SportsWrath

Have you ever loved Buck's voice more than this?

so-cal dub

They actually interviewed him on the radio in the bathroom...no lie. Bob Papa actually commented to Howard Cross on the radio feed that this was the first time a player has been interviewed in the bathroom. They made such a big deal about it and were giggling so much I assume he was squeezing out a nervous loaf there. We need to confer with DFNG on this mystery. :lol:

They actually interviewed him on the radio in the bathroom...no lie. Bob Papa actually commented to Howard Cross on the radio feed that this was the first time a player has been interviewed in the bathroom. They made such a big deal about it and were giggling so much I assume he was squeezing out a nervous loaf there. We need to confer with DFNG on this mystery. :lol:

that's very funny if it's true.

that's very funny if it's true.

Well there were no visuals it being radio....but Papa and company have a reputation for integrity and straight shooting. They were laughing about how they have interviewed guys in every imaginable spot in the locker room except for the bath room. It cracked me up too. Guy may need an enema for the Cheatriots game. :P