SportsWrath

Giants sign Demps, CSN Baltimore reports

Motes

I cant say im thrilled, I thought we could have done better then Demps. Im seriously hoping we dont think we are getting the Antoino Pierce of the safeties. Although Demps is an upgrade over Alexander, we needed speed and more of a playmaker in the secondary. Demps is not that, he's just an ok player. To be honest, I would have rather went with the inexperienced rookie and James Butler. But I cant complain about the contract, another decent signing for an experienced vet.

Very pleased with this move. I thought that FS was our biggest need now, originally going into the season as Butler being the first string. Demps' knee should be fine, and so should our secondary. Didn't hurt playing besides Ed Reed either did it?

Well, there still is that problem of defensive holding :TD:

That is the worst damn penalty in the game when it is called against your team. It will be like 3rd and a mile and then a five yard defensive holding penalty is a first down. Another one I hate is roughing the passer. I still haven't forgoten that play in the 2004 season that emmons had on Michael Vick, I mean they were on the 1 yard line and he was scrambling all over the field and then throws the ball up for grabs. What a shit call that was.

Wait....is he white? I don't know if I like that.....*cough*.....Jason....*cough*.....Sehorn.....*cough*

A.) Jason Sehorn was a damn good player in his prime.

2.) Demps's father is black, his mother is Korean. Same is ture of Hines Ward.