SportsWrath

Which talking head is next on the chopping block?

Treehugger

Every year more commentators are added to the various stations and some are let go. Who goes this year?

Obviously Tuna is out, and thankfully that means Keyshawn Johnson is almost definitely gone too. The guy has NOTHING to offer anyone in terms of insight. He just spews tired old player's rhetoric.

If the NFL Network is the fasting growing network as they claim, do you think they could find someone better than Bryant Fucking Gumble to call games? Please?

I wish Emmitt Smith would leave ESPN.

"When I was with the Cowboys.....

Yeah asshole everyone and their mothers know you played for the Cowboys,

shut the fuck up about it.

That's Keyshaw's only angle too. what's with all the ex-Cowboy commentators now anyway? Smith, Johnson, Sanders, Aikman. Aikman can stay, the rest are worthless egotists.

Every year more commentators are added to the various stations and some are let go. Who goes this year?

Obviously Tuna is out, and thankfully that means Keyshawn Johnson is almost definitely gone too. The guy has NOTHING to offer anyone in terms of insight. He just spews tired old player's rhetoric.

If the NFL Network is the fasting growing network as they claim, do you think they could find someone better than Bryant Fucking Gumble to call games? Please?

I don't mind Gumble that much. His voice has so much history on sports TV that it's like Howard Cosell....who's comments could be irritating, but was a major part of my personal history watching sports.

The one who really, really needs to be thrown off the NFL network is Dieon Sanders. I can't bear to look at him, let alone listen to his "pearls of wisdom". I switch channels everytime the camera moves to him.....ugghhh!

That's Keyshaw's only angle too. what's with all the ex-Cowboy commentators now anyway? Smith, Johnson, Sanders, Aikman. Aikman can stay, the rest are worthless egotists.

Yeah, but atleast Keyshawn isn't THAT biased, has Emmitt Smith said one good thing

on the Redskins, Eagles or Giants?

Oh and I want to donate some suits to Deion Sanders, when he was with CBS, I wanted

to walk behind that set up with a sign saying "DEION DRESSES LIKE A 2 DOLLAR PIMP",

He does and I have to fix my picture on my TV.

I did the same thing when I saw Phil Simms yesterday, he was wear Giants colors though.

I don't mind Gumble that much. His voice has so much history on sports TV that it's like Howard Cosell....who's comments could be irritating, but was a major part of my personal history watching sports.

Bryant Gumbel's voice has a history in sports? i must've missed that era. The guy is pompous- more importantly he's unprepared for play by play- misses full series of downs with his rhetoric and calls tony romo 'rick'.

The wheels on the Bus go round and round. .

I swear to God they hit him in the head with a shovel during commercial breaks to keep what for him passes for focused.

It is also obvious that Tiki pisses him off with his ability to put words into full sentences without the aid of a shovel stroke to the Dome.

C. Wagon

The wheels on the Bus go round and round. .

I swear to God they hit him in the head with a shovel during commercial breaks to keep what for him passes for focused.

It is also obvious that Tiki pisses him off with his ability to put words into full sentences without the aid of a shovel stroke to the Dome.

C. Wagon

I forgot about Bettis (did you know he's from Detroit :P ). Anyway he does seem a little too dim witted for being a commentator. I know people hate Gumble but I like him because his voice isn't grating to me. He does fuck up a little too often but I don't really care what most commentators are saying anyway. Most commentating is just stating the obvious so it's the voice that matters to me.

Here he ran unblocked on the blitz and sacked the QB. Wow what a special player X is. Wow thanks for the insight.

Buck and Aikman's whiny voices irritate me though.