SportsWrath

We WIN!!!

Sephiroth

...if the refs don't blow the fucking calls. That call against Webster was bullshit... what the fuck was the Toomer call all about on the sidelines... and how can you get poked in the fucking eye and have it NOT be a personal foul?

Throw in the fact that Strahan, Robbins, and Osi were getting mugged all nite without a flag and I'm willing to bet more than a few zebras made a fine bit of coin this evening. :brooding:

...if the refs don't blow the fucking calls. That call against Webster was bullshit... what the fuck was the Toomer call all about on the sidelines... and how can you get poked in the fucking eye and have it NOT be a personal foul?

Throw in the fact that Strahan, Robbins, and Osi were getting mugged all nite without a flag and I'm willing to bet more than a few zebras made a fine bit of coin this evening. :brooding:

You didnt hear?

Brady is blowing each of the officials at the 50 yard line right now.

How is that not an ejection?

And IF that #27...who poked Jacobs in the eye doesn't get a fine or suspension (after the review) It'll add to more of that BULLSHIT the league is on! It's a shame that shit like that is so obvious. Fuck U Patriots!!!

Toomer said ....they are alright....a good team.....but that game was ours and we should have won. Classy guy that he is....he does not even mention the bullshit call against him. I can't imagine a Patsie not crying the blues in a similar situation. Thanks be to God that the Giants won last week.....because if they were counting on this game to get to the playoffs.....sheesh. :unsure:

And IF that #27...who poked Jacobs in the eye doesn't get a fine or suspension (after the review) It'll add to more of that BULLSHIT the league is on! It's a shame that shit like that is so obvious. Fuck U Patriots!!!

#75 Wilfork the classless bastard