SportsWrath

Gotta feel good going into Tampa

GorillaNJ

Its up to the Giants Defense in order for us to win next week. If we fall behind early, Gilnotsobrite will start throwing the ball, right into the strength of the Bucs defense.

Eli did a fine job throwing tonight Some drops 1 INT and a few under and over throws

He went to the Butch Wolfolk school of Giants RB/WR's. You run out of control laterally and/or backward....and only turn up field as you are being tackled.

LOL I dont remember that .

Every time I hear that scumbag Wilfork (that dirtry ass bastard that poked Jacobs in the EYE) I think of Butch for some reason

<---------- Too young to remember Butch Wolfolk. Anyone else?

Just imagine someone running Barry Sander's style (but not as efficiently or elusively) and mostly running laterally and backward. A typical 3 yard gain by him was usually marked by him running ten yards perpendicular to the line and/or backwards prior to going forward.

actually I was saying you are worse ZIIIIING

:LMAO:

Wow, I really hate getting ZIIIIINGed. Looks like you win.

By the way, to answer your question, I don't spend a lot of time here talking about the Giants because there's too many retards here like you who don't know what they're talking about. Now go start another thread about Eli's INT costing us the game.