SportsWrath

ONE PRO BOWLER

boohyah

Watch his body language? It's the same every game, even if he is playing great

or playing like shit.

Do I think Eli Manning can use some advice? Sure, couldn't hurt.

Just because you fancy yourself as an athlete doesn't mean you can now

write essays on the NFL quarterback position.

Are we next going to hear that you were the one who whispered "microsoft"

to Bill Gates?

I fancy myself? Dude I can out run you and out last you on any given day. I am an athlete. I don't have to be in the NFL or the NBA to be an athlete. Just because you and 65% of your countrymen got a spare tire, it doesn't mean everyone else lives on the couch.

Quite frankly you come off jealous... Don't hate the player.. get off the couch.

I fancy myself? Dude I can out run you and out last you on any given day. I am an athlete. I don't have to be in the NFL or the NBA to be an athlete. Just because you and 65% of your countrymen got a spare tire, it doesn't mean everyone else lives on the couch.

Quite frankly you come off jealous... Don't hate the player.. get off the couch.

Maybe you can out run me, doubt you could out last me though.

That's great your an athlete.

I come off jealous, right. Why did I get an athletic scholarship again?

You obviously fancy yourself if you think you can fix Eli Manning. I'm sure

he'll be courteous to you and maybe even accept the letter, then he will promtly

throw it out. Just because your an athlete doesn't mean you think you can fix

a professional athlete. That would be like myself giving swing tips to Tiger Woods.

Oh and I'm on my bed ;) .

Maybe you can out run me, doubt you could out last me though.

That's great your an athlete.

I come off jealous, right. Why did I get an athletic scholarship again?

You obviously fancy yourself if you think you can fix Eli Manning. I'm sure

he'll be courteous to you and maybe even accept the letter, then he will promtly

throw it out. Just because your an athlete doesn't mean you think you can fix

a professional athlete. That would be like myself giving swing tips to Tiger Woods.

Oh and I'm on my bed ;) .

I didn't say I can "fix" Eli Manning. Amazingly enough, it's often the little things people have to fix to get shit right.

I wish I was in New York to take that bet. I love seeing the jaws of 150 pound dudes drop when a guy twice their size just smoked them in a race.

The Dog wonders who can blame him, well, with you being such a star of the national pick-up football league (NFPUL) and all...

The Dog wonders who can blame him, well, with you being such a star of the national pick-up football league (NFPUL) and all...

No one said you have to make it in the big leagues to be an athlete. Quite frankly, I wasn't blessed with parents who cared about sports. I played on my HS soccer team and I made the SJU soccer team.. except I had to work full time to keep my head above water... like paying my rent and what not.

Who knows what kind of athlete I might have turned out to be.. had I had normal circumstances, no? Even now I look for young guys to play football with since they can run.. as opposed to guys in their late 20s early 30s who play one game a year or none at all.

No one said you have to make it in the big leagues to be an athlete. Quite frankly, I wasn't blessed with parents who cared about sports. I played on my HS soccer team and I made the SJU soccer team.. except I had to work full time to keep my head above water... like paying my rent and what not.

Who knows what kind of athlete I might have turned out to be.. had I had normal circumstances, no? Even now I look for young guys to play football with since they can run.. as opposed to guys in their late 20s early 30s who play one game a year or none at all.

I find that EXTREMELY hard to believe seeing as St. John's has one of the best

mens soccer programs in the country.

And I thought your went into the Army when you were 16 years old? Which would mean

you went in as you were a junior in high school.