SportsWrath

So much for 8-8

Nesta

We won? Woo hoo! :D I had a bet we'd win this weekend with my friend who used to be the Eagles photographer...

I missed the fourth quarter of the game... what happened?

Well as usual it was a gut wrencher. The egals drove to edge of fg range, went for it on 4&6 and were denied.

We didn't pick up a first so we left them just under a minute. But Feagles had a hell of a punt that pinned 'em at the 11.

Ofcourse they move the ball quickly to the edge of aker's range once again, and go for a 57 yarder. Akers gets plenty of distance but hits the right pole, with one second left.

1-10-PHI 5  (5:51) 5-D.McNabb pass short right to 89-M.Schobel to PHI 14 for 9 yards (35-K.Dockery).  
2-1-PHI 14  (5:23) 36-B.Westbrook up the middle to PHI 27 for 13 yards (43-M.Johnson).  
1-10-PHI 27  (4:47) 5-D.McNabb pass short left to 80-K.Curtis to PHI 40 for 13 yards (43-M.Johnson).  
1-10-PHI 40  (4:09) 36-B.Westbrook left tackle to NYG 48 for 12 yards (30-C.Dahl).  
1-10-NYG 48  (3:33) 28-C.Buckhalter up the middle to NYG 43 for 5 yards (53-R.Torbor; 43-M.Johnson).  
2-5-NYG 43  (2:55) 36-B.Westbrook right end to NYG 43 for no gain (58-A.Pierce).  
3-5-NYG 43  (2:19) 36-B.Westbrook left end to NYG 44 for -1 yards (29-S.Madison).  
Two-Minute Warning  
4-6-NYG 44  (2:00) (Shotgun) 5-D.McNabb pass incomplete short middle to 81-J.Avant (58-A.Pierce).  
New York Giants at 01:57  
1-10-NYG 44  (1:57) 27-B.Jacobs right tackle to NYG 46 for 2 yards (26-L.Sheppard).  
Timeout #2 by PHI at 01:52.  
2-8-NYG 46  (1:52) 27-B.Jacobs right end to NYG 49 for 3 yards (96-O.Gaither).  
Timeout #3 by PHI at 01:47.  
3-5-NYG 49  (1:47) 27-B.Jacobs right end to PHI 47 for 4 yards (98-M.Patterson).  
Timeout #2 by NYG at 01:03.  
4-1-PHI 47  (1:03) 18-J.Feagles punts 44 yards to PHI 3, Center-51-Z.DeOssie. 36-B.Westbrook ran ob at PHI 11 for 8 yards (30-C.Dahl).  
Philadelphia Eagles at 00:53  
1-10-PHI 11  (:53) (Shotgun) 5-D.McNabb pass deep right to 86-R.Brown to PHI 30 for 19 yards (58-A.Pierce).  
1-10-PHI 30  (:26) (Shotgun) 5-D.McNabb pass deep middle to 83-G.Lewis to PHI 48 for 18 yards (31-A.Ross).  
1-10-PHI 48  (:26) 5-D.McNabb spiked the ball to stop the clock.  
2-10-PHI 48  (:12) (Shotgun) 5-D.McNabb pass short right to 86-R.Brown ran ob at NYG 39 for 13 yards.  
1-10-NYG 39  (:05) 2-D.Akers 57 yard field goal is No Good, Hit Right Upright, Center-46-J.Dorenbos, Holder-6-S.Rocca.

Was the field conditons sloppy? It looked bad from the highlights (I didn't get the game in my area).

And whoa!!!! That Aikers kick hit the upright from 57 yds out?

didn't look like the field was sloppy.

Aker's kick would've been good from 63 yards. It hit the right upright about 6 ft or more over the crossbar from what I could tell.

Aker's kick would've been good from 63 yards. It hit the right upright about 6 ft or more over the crossbar from what I could tell.

How many games you think the G men will end up winning?

IMO the Giants will smoke the Redskins, lose a gut wrencher to the Bills, and beat the Pats.

Giants will beat the Pats as they are so afraid of being hurt they let our backups win the game. Dahl picks off a Brady pass and takes it the distance as the Giants win 17-14 while Bradshaw leads the team in rushing with 120 yards and a TD and Lorenzen goes 8-12 for 77 yards.

ELI and PLAX are on the sidelines laughing,all the while ESPN leads speculation that the PATS are bothererd by their laughing.

It was raining, but that field has great drainage design.

There was a shot of the crowd, sitting in the cold rain, after the kick. Lol...you should have seen the faces of the fans.

My boyfriend is an Eagles fan and even he laughed...."look at those poor suckers...cold, wet, losing...and I sit here on my girlfriends couch, watching her 50 inch plasma, rubbing her boobs. You tell me who the asshole is?"

:ph34r:

It was raining, but that field has great drainage design.

There was a shot of the crowd, sitting in the cold rain, after the kick. Lol...you should have seen the faces of the fans.

My boyfriend is an Eagles fan and even he laughed...."look at those poor suckers...cold, wet, losing...and I sit here on my girlfriends couch, watching her 50 inch plasma, rubbing her boobs. You tell me who the asshole is?"

:ph34r:

Pics? :rolleyes:

Well as usual it was a gut wrencher. The egals drove to edge of fg range, went for it on 4&6 and were denied.

We didn't pick up a first so we left them just under a minute. But Feagles had a hell of a punt that pinned 'em at the 11.

Ofcourse they move the ball quickly to the edge of aker's range once again, and go for a 57 yarder. Akers gets plenty of distance but hits the right pole, with one second left.

Doesn't this seem to happen EVERY game?...

The defense makes a big stop, and the offense gives it right back with a 3 and out.

I'se thots we wuz keepins its in da familee cuzzin? T'aint natturel....sharing luv wit peeple not your kin. :brooding:

VeeGee's gotsa thang for my TV.

My boobs just gits in the way of his lustin' over it.

Doesn't this seem to happen EVERY game?...

The defense makes a big stop, and the offense gives it right back with a 3 and out.

Happens to a lot of teams when the defense knows you're going to run to keep the clock movin.