SportsWrath

Yes! We win again!

Sephiroth

GIANTS win...Eagles take another step on the road to pathetic.

My weekend is made! :P

No doubt!

I live out in Chicago, and last year after the Bears game was just brutal.

It's going to be great to drive into work listening to the local Chicago sports radio meatheads choking on their own bile. Yes....they are that bad - they hate New York, and spare no opportunity to bust on New York whenever they lose....the inferiority complex is starggering.

No doubt!

It's going to be great to drive into work listening to the local Chicago sports radio meatheads choking on their own bile. Yes....they are that bad - they hate New York, and spare no opportunity to bust on New York whenever they lose....the inferiority complex is starggering.

Well that's what happens when you're Official nickname is the 2nd City.

No doubt!

My intern is from Chicago....boy it would be too easy to rank all over a 23 year old right now. But I would never stoop so low. And technically Chi-Town is the 3rd City behind L.A. Most of my friends from Chicago always struck me as being obsessed with everything NY....whereas NY'ers generally forget that Chicago even exists except for when our sports teams meet. Beyond that it is nothing more than a Bill Murray, Michael Jordan, Second City TV yawn fest for us in The City. No offense to the enlightened Chi-Towners like Joe. Enjoy your day tomorrow. :)

No doubt!

I hope this coming week we can beat the Eagles again. Nothing beats the sweet smell of a GIANTS victory in the Linc...and the silence of the media afterwards. :rock: