SportsWrath

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT!???

fringe

What team was that today? We looked doomed from the get go. Maybe Seph is right. 8-8 is our destiny if we keep playing like that. Eli was pitiful and play calling was nauseating.

Vikings played well- no mistakes. That all it takes to beat us?

What team was that today? We looked doomed from the get go. Maybe Seph is right. 8-8 is our destiny if we keep playing like that. Eli was pitiful and play calling was nauseating.

Vikings played well- no mistakes. That all it takes to beat us?

Except for the multiple pass interference calls that weren't called. Thats the breaks.

Give the Vikes some credit. They had a plan and executed perfectly.

Agreed. But the one pass interference no call with the d-back on Burress' chest 1 second before the ball got there would have put us on the 5 at least. I don't think we got any points out of that drive.

I am still speechless. It was a tough pill to swallow. I almost got into a fight at the restroom line after half time. Some asshole called me a punk and I got into his face and said a few nasty words and that pretty much was it. I guess that it pretty much summarizes the day. I am sure I will feel better tomorrow but this one really stings.

I am still speechless. It was a tough pill to swallow. I almost got into a fight at the restroom line after half time. Some asshole called me a punk and I got into his face and said a few nasty words and that pretty much was it. I guess that it pretty much summarizes the day. I am sure I will feel better tomorrow but this one really stings.

So you were into a guy's face. I admire your use of the forum to finally come out of the closet. It must be so liberating.