SportsWrath

POWER RANKINGS 10/30

jerseygiantfan

I honestly don't know. I'd like to see the Boys lose every week, but again, like Boohyah said, if the Eagles can get on a roll and gain confidence, they can be really good. The Cowboys, well, if we do our job and beat them, then we're tied with them anyway.

People want Dallas to lose to the Eagles, i don't. I want the eagles to start thinking about next year......without Reid.

What the hell is going on on this board right now?

Yes any "fool" can see we are better. We were 0-2, now we are 6-2.

But what the hell has Dallas done or not done in the past few weeks that gives you the impression that they are not better?

One loss to a dominating team, and a field goal win over Buffalo, shit every other game they've won by an average of almost 20 points!.

And before anyone says they have played losing teams, sure you're right, but did you look at our schedule.

Look, I want them to win as much as the next person, but I'm not going to be unrealistic. This team has done this before and only once has had a winning record in the last 8 games under Coughlin. I think this team could be different, but I'm going to wait and hope they can accomplish this and stay healthy. The signs are good, but they can turn ugly very quickly.

And I hate the Cowboys, hate them. But if they are a good team, then credit where credit is due.

Being ranked number 6 on this list is very fair all things considered

I'll tell ya whats going on around here. We are about to stomp some cowboy ass in the ground. :flex:

Yup...that's what I heard week 1...

Yeah, not too different from what I heard Cowgirl fans saying in week one. Except, it turned out not to be such a stomping, but rather a shootout in which we barely lost. You know, two pathetic defenses who couldnt stop each other. Only thing thats changed since is, our D has gotten leaps and bounds better. Yours still sucks.

So, like JayD said, WERE GONNA STOMP SOME COWGIRL ASS!!!!

Yeah, not too different from what I heard Cowgirl fans saying in week one. Except, it turned out not to be such a stomping, but rather a shootout in which we barely lost. You know, two pathetic defenses who couldnt stop each other. Only thing thats changed since is, our D has gotten leaps and bounds better. Yours still sucks.So, like JayD said, WERE GONNA STOMP SOME COWGIRL ASS!!!!

Interesting in light of the fact that, in total defense, the Cowboys are ranked 6th and Giants 7th. :o Notwithstanding the bye week, it seems neither team is leaps and bounds better than the other. And, both literally and statistically speaking, most of the damage to the Dallas defense was inflicted by the Patriots.

But, to quote one of your fellow Giants fans, keep sipping the Koolaid. You set this board and fan base back 25 years everytime you post. It's getting old, but it's still mildly entertaining nonetheless...So, by all means, keep up the good work! ;)

Interesting in light of the fact that, in total defense, the Cowboys are ranked 6th and Giants 7th. :o Notwithstanding the bye week, it seems neither team is leaps and bounds better than the other. And, both literally and statistically speaking, most of the damage to the Dallas defense was inflicted by the Patriots.

But, to quote one of your fellow Giants fans, keep sipping the Koolaid. You set this board and fan base back 25 years everytime you post. It's getting old, but it's still mildly entertaining nonetheless...So, by all means, keep up the good work! ;)

But youre missing something else about the fan base.........THEYRE A GIANT FAN BASE. What the fuck are you doing here? :rolleyes:

And most of the damage to our D was inflicted in the first two games. Games that we obviously werent ourselves in. What has happened since? Thats right, weve become better, and yours is still pretty much garbage. Those stats will widen themselves as the year goes on, its already doing so. And dont flatter yourself, the Pats, the Bills as well as the GMEN all had a hand in fuckin up your D.

But youre missing something else about the fan base.........THEYRE A GIANT FAN BASE. What the fuck are you doing here? :rolleyes:

And most of the damage to our D was inflicted in the first two games. Games that we obviously werent ourselves in. What has happened since? Thats right, weve become better, and yours is still pretty much garbage. Those stats will widen themselves as the year goes on, its already doing so. And dont flatter yourself, the Pats, the Bills as well as the GMEN all had a hand in fuckin up your D.

YOU ARE PRICELESS! CAN'T YOU GET ANYTHING RIGHT?

The Bills did not score a TD on the Dallas defense. Despite 100 offensive turnovers, I believe the defense only allowed 3 points, and came up with a key red zone INT in the 4th that saved the game. When was the last time that an offense gave the ball away as many times as Dallas did that night, yet the other team could not get in the endzone?

What did I say happens every time you post?

YOU ARE PRICELESS! CAN'T YOU GET ANYTHING RIGHT?

The Bills did not score a TD on the Dallas defense. Despite 100 offensive turnovers, I believe the defense only allowed 3 points, and came up with a key red zone INT in the 4th that saved the game. When was the last time that an offense gave the ball away as many times as Dallas did that night, yet the other team could not get in the endzone?

What did I say happens every time you post?

Oh, so youre pointing out that your offense kinda stinks too? LOL...do I even need to argue with you? You seem to do a good job of makin yourself look stupid.

We raped your D, NE did, hell, even Miami scored 20 points on you. AND YOU WERE PLAYING IN PERFECT WEATHER COND'S!! LMAO!

Oh, so youre pointing out that your offense kinda stinks too? LOL...do I even need to argue with you? You seem to do a good job of makin yourself look stupid.

We raped your D, NE did, hell, even Miami scored 20 points on you. AND YOU WERE PLAYING IN PERFECT WEATHER COND'S!! LMAO!

Yup, you got me there! I'm arguing that the 2nd ranked offense (only behind the Pats) in the NFL "kinda stinks too." Like I said, everytime you post, you set your fan base back 25 years... :o

Yup, you got me there! I'm arguing that the 2nd ranked offense (only behind the Pats) in the NFL "kinda stinks too." Like I said, everytime you post, you set your fan base back 25 years... :o

Are you going to come back here after we stomp the cowgirls, or are you going to run and hide like you normaly do?

First, the dog would like to refer you to the fact that the giants defense has made leaps and bounds at the time that they played 4 teams whose offense ranks 20th or beyond, one that ranks 18th, and one that was an eagles team missing their top weapon...yes, they have improved, but the dog suggests you get a grip in the event that the trend continues and you find yourself asking the same questions in february this year that you have in the past...other die hard fans here that have an ounce of intellectual ability seem to have...but don;t rush, the dog enjoys the entertainment value...

as for the above, that is certainly not what is being said, and you seem to be the only fool that continues to speak so outlandishly...the dog is shocked it doesn;t get old even with the other intellectual giant fans around here...and there are plenty...aside from entertaining the dog, not sure what you bring to the table...please let the dog and others here know...thank you.

First, the dog would like to refer you to the fact that the giants defense has made leaps and bounds at the time that they played 4 teams whose offense ranks 20th or beyond, one that ranks 18th, and one that was an eagles team missing their top weapon...yes, they have improved, but the dog suggests you get a grip in the event that the trend continues and you find yourself asking the same questions in february this year that you have in the past...other die hard fans here that have an ounce of intellectual ability seem to have...but don;t rush, the dog enjoys the entertainment value...

as for the above, that is certainly not what is being said, and you seem to be the only fool that continues to speak so outlandishly...the dog is shocked it doesn;t get old even with the other intellectual giant fans around here...and there are plenty...aside from entertaining the dog, not sure what you bring to the table...please let the dog and others here know...thank you.

Why thanks, hotdoggy. The other Giant fans here thank you as well for the kind words, we are a smart bunch, arent we?

Or, did I read that wrong? Were you not referring to me? Maybe we did find out what team you really root for? Isnt Princeton NJ, full of Giant fans? ;)

OK boo, I'll give ya this. They beat us, and the AFC teams are undefeated(besides Pit). So as for Power rankings go, it has to be listed this way.

But in reality........GIANTS, BEST TEAM IN THE NFC. ;)

Im gonna say my prediction in almost every post if possible......DALLAS WILL LOSE THE NEXT 2 GAMES.

just so we are all clear, the Dog needs to ask: are you still doing this or is this done?