SportsWrath

POWER RANKINGS 10/30

jerseygiantfan

Who can argue with logic like that? The Dog is pretty sure that power rankings are lame in general, but in the event that they need to be analyzed, it is possible for a team to lose spots in a ranking in the event that other teams put up better showings against better rated teams (i.e., the Packers beating the Broncos in Denver over the Giants beating Miami)...And it is difficult to say that any one team is the best team in the NFC right now, but even more difficult to say that one team that has lost to the other and has less of a record then the other is better then the other...wow, now the Dog is fatigued...

Certainly not your dumass, so just shut the fuck up.

The Dog's question still stands, who can argue with logic like this?

And the Blues statement still stands also....SHUT THE FUCK UP, and get outta here.

Youre the one who feels like they have to be intellectual on a friggin MB. What a loser.

Hey BigBlue, Im with you, Giants are the best team in the NFC, hands down. We will stomp Dallas.

Right on JayD!

I dont know if you saw it on another thread, but I made a prediction, one that Im gonna stand by. I'll even make a bet if I have to. It was that Dallas is going to lose the next two games. Im guaranteeing it. ;)

I felt like the Giants lost on sunday. They we're shit and our run defense needs to improve. Our Special teams sucks at everything except punting. Eli never plays even average in bad weather...he plays like absolute shit. The recievers sucked and dropped the few passes Eli managed to get right on their hands.

The Dolphins scored a late touchdown and the only reason that game didn't go to OT or the Dolphins winning is because Jay Feely sucked worse than our piece of shit kicker Tynes. It was one of the most pathetic wins I have ever seen. I doubt the "good" Eli returns...because every Eli hasn't proven that he can play more than 8 games a season in the NFL yet.

They do have one HUGE thing going for them though...they're healthy and we'll see if they can show up to play against the Cowboys in two weeks.

I think this is why the Giants dropped. The Giants barely beat a bad team and Tynes is going to cost more than one game by the end of season. There has to be somebody better or atleast somebody who can kick an extra point.

A JOKE?

Let's see...

They're not better than the Pats or Colts.

They already lost to the Packers and Cowboys.

So, what are you saying, that maybe they are better than the Steelers?

Go back to left field, Bigblue...

Better yet, maybe you should take another week off. The rest could do you some good...

I do agree with you...but it will change in 2 weeks

We are where we belong. Those 3 AFC teams would be favored over us in head to head. Dallas beat us, and Green Bay stomped us. Both Dallas and Green Bay have lost just once, we've lost twice. Are far as power rankings go, this is actually as fair as I've seen. As JR says, we were ranked too high last week.

The Boo has spoken.

We are where we belong. Those 3 AFC teams would be favored over us in head to head. Dallas beat us, and Green Bay stomped us. Both Dallas and Green Bay have lost just once, we've lost twice. Are far as power rankings go, this is actually as fair as I've seen. As JR says, we were ranked too high last week.The Boo has spoken.

OK boo, I'll give ya this. They beat us, and the AFC teams are undefeated(besides Pit). So as for Power rankings go, it has to be listed this way.

But in reality........GIANTS, BEST TEAM IN THE NFC. ;)

Im gonna say my prediction in almost every post if possible......DALLAS WILL LOSE THE NEXT 2 GAMES.

OK boo, I'll give ya this. They beat us, and the AFC teams are undefeated(besides Pit). So as for Power rankings go, it has to be listed this way.

But in reality........GIANTS, BEST TEAM IN THE NFC. ;)

Im gonna say my prediction in almost every post if possible......DALLAS WILL LOSE THE NEXT 2 GAMES.

So you're rooting for our hated rivals, the Eagles? How can a Giants fan root for, let alone say anything good, a hated rival?

So you're rooting for our hated rivals, the Eagles? How can a Giants fan root for, let alone say anything good, a hated rival?

It would be better for us in the long run for Dallas to beat the Eagles, so as to squash some hope that the Eagles have in getting back into the race.

It would be better for us in the long run for Dallas to beat the Eagles, so as to squash some hope that the Eagles have in getting back into the race.

Eagles scare me more than the Boys for just that reason. If mcNabb gets it going and the team starts feeling good about themselves, they could do a lot of damage.

We are where we belong. Those 3 AFC teams would be favored over us in head to head. Dallas beat us, and Green Bay stomped us. Both Dallas and Green Bay have lost just once, we've lost twice. Are far as power rankings go, this is actually as fair as I've seen. As JR says, we were ranked too high last week.

The Boo has spoken.

We are a totally different team then we were in the first 2 weeks. Defense has taken leaps and bounds since then. Any fool can see that, and it should be a factor.

We are a totally different team then we were in the first 2 weeks. Defense has taken leaps and bounds since then. Any fool can see that, and it should be a factor.

But the question must also be asked, does the improvement of the defense directly correlate to the quality of the opponents? The Dog can't be sure, but likes to investigate all theories...

What the hell is going on on this board right now?

Yes any "fool" can see we are better. We were 0-2, now we are 6-2.

But what the hell has Dallas done or not done in the past few weeks that gives you the impression that they are not better?

One loss to a dominating team, and a field goal win over Buffalo, shit every other game they've won by an average of almost 20 points!.

And before anyone says they have played losing teams, sure you're right, but did you look at our schedule.

Look, I want them to win as much as the next person, but I'm not going to be unrealistic. This team has done this before and only once has had a winning record in the last 8 games under Coughlin. I think this team could be different, but I'm going to wait and hope they can accomplish this and stay healthy. The signs are good, but they can turn ugly very quickly.

And I hate the Cowboys, hate them. But if they are a good team, then credit where credit is due.

Being ranked number 6 on this list is very fair all things considered