SportsWrath

Best thing that could ever happen, happened today

xxi-xxv

there is no getting too high, there is no being full of ones self. This team can now fly home, 6 hours and know that the bouqets that were thrown their way the past few weeks will not be found. They can fester for a few weeks and know that NO ONE IN CREATION will give them a shot in two weeks at home against the Cowboys.

And they are 6-2, there I said it, something I refused to do.

there is no getting too high, there is no being full of ones self. This team can now fly home, 6 hours and know that the bouqets that were thrown their way the past few weeks will not be found. They can fester for a few weeks and know that NO ONE IN CREATION will give them a shot in two weeks at home against the Cowboys.

My pops said the same thing.

Oh boy....start the downward spiral. :P:LMAO:

I am still not sure why we passed over 50 times where we were pretty successful running the ball. The weather conditions were horrible and what made it worse is that the field was made for 165 pound men, not 260lbs men. It was slick and the wide receivers did not help either. I did count 3 non call pass interference calls. Those two deep balls in the start of the game. The back was all over Plaxico. I guess these were rugby referees.

The best thing that DID happen was...no one got seriously hurt on that mess of a field. Imagine if Eli or Brandon would have blew out an ankle or knee?

The best thing that did happen is us seeing how horrific Madison can be on defense. Hopefully it gets corrected for the Boys' game... although he's been in the league a few decades now.

I believe there will be plenty of people out there that will have us as favorites for the next game.

barely winning this game was good for us. It was a let-down game that we did not lose.

If or when you have a let-down it is very fortunate if you don't lose that game.

We now have almost 2 weeks to get over this game and get ready for the second half of the season.

I only saw 2nd half of game and then was partially distracted with some church stuff to deal with.

Hopefully I can watch the Colts/Pats game next week and then see more of the Giants the remainder of the season.

In the end, I'd rather win "badly" than lose "well".

I cannot kill ELI for that game. I heard him say he was basically unable to set his feet on most throws and anything that was a timing pattern was out of sync as the WR's were a step or 2 slow on that turf. Lets just hope that this does not lead to mechanical problems, as ELI did say he had to alter his footwork to make passes on that slop.

I cannot kill ELI for that game. I heard him say he was basically unable to set his feet on most throws and anything that was a timing pattern was out of sync as the WR's were a step or 2 slow on that turf. Lets just hope that this does not lead to mechanical problems, as ELI did say he had to alter his footwork to make passes on that slop.

I believe this will be a huge help to Eli against the Cowboys. After struggling on that crap of a field, he's gonna feel nice and comfy at home. ;)