32. Demoine Adams, Nebraska

33. Dan Rumishek, Michigan

34. Brandon Green, Rice

35. A.C. Collier, Baylor

36. Jake Sprague, Wisconsin

37. Raymond House, Arkansas

38. Demetrin Veal, Tennessee

39. Elton Patterson, Central Florida

Osi is easily the best of the 2003 bunch, the draft that was heavy with defensive

lineman and most of them were utter busts.

More proof as to why the draft "experts" are fucking morons and there is no way of knowing how good of a draft you had until 3-4 years AFTER your draft. EA got shit for drafting so many DE's, now we are being applauded for putting 4-6 DE's on the field at one time.

Now watch everyone in the leauge follow suit.

It has been called in one report from this past weekends game a "dynamic 4 end defense".

It would be pretty cool if the Giants and specifically Spags created the new trend in defensive gameplanning. For once it would be nice to be on the cutting edge and not stuck in the Dark Ages.

It has been called in one report from this past weekends game a "dynamic 4 end defense".

It would be pretty cool if the Giants and specifically Spags created the new trend in defensive gameplanning. For once it would be nice to be on the cutting edge and not stuck in the Dark Ages.

It's called the "Fire Zone" D, a Spagnuolo creation. :rock:

I wonder what it was that got EA hooked on Osi to the point he drafted a guy graded in the 6th in the 2nd and wouldn't include him in the Eli trade, giving away another draft pick instead.....

I heard Reese played a huge role in it. He basically demanded we take Osi at that spot or we'd regret it.

nah if u look at the giants board i signed up in may of 03 or 04

I know what you mean. I make predictions all the time, and Im always right! Im freakin Carnac! Watch, Ill make one right now.

I predict the Giants will beat the Eagles on Sept 30th, 2007. I also predict that we will have a defensive onslaught, with 3 different D players registering 2 or more sacks. The team will tie an NFL record for team sacks also.

You heard it here first. ;):P

That would be cool, but is it a brilliant defensive set, or, a plan that's working because of a lackluster linebacking corps? They should name it the "I-have-no-linebackers-to-work-with-so-I-made-Chicken-Salad-out-of-Chicken-shit" defense.

That would be cool, but is it a brilliant defensive set, or, a plan that's working because of a lackluster linebacking corps? They should name it the "I-have-no-linebackers-to-work-with-so-I-made-Chicken-Salad-out-of-Chicken-shit" defense.

Aside from the first two games, I don't see how you can say the linebackers have been bad...Pierce is always solid, though sometimes gets beat in the passing game...but that can only be expected. Kiwanuka is playing well and even Kawika Mitchell is playing okay.

More proof as to why the draft "experts" are fucking morons and there is no way of knowing how good of a draft you had..... EA got shit for drafting so many DE's, now we are being applauded for putting 4-6 DE's on the field at one time.

I am willing to be that at least 85% of the folks in here was on EA for drafting so many DE's.....