SportsWrath

Willie Randolph

feefifoefum

So throwing a chair will keep Sosa from letting in 3 runs?

Blaming the manager is just a sign of being in denial of our team just not being any good.

I'm just tired of the Joe Torre-like blank stare when things are falling apart. Like it or not, these millionaire ball players are human beings and could use a little motivation once in awhile.

I'm just tired of the Joe Torre-like blank stare when things are falling apart. Like it or not, these millionaire ball players are human beings and could use a little motivation once in awhile.

So Willie's expression in the dugout is the motivation they'd need? Who's to say Willie isn't fiery in the clubhouse?

It's the last 2 weeks of the year, these players should be able to motivate themselves.

The whole concept of manager motivation IMO is overrated. Maybe in the dog days it holds some weight but not now, not in september.

If Willie's blank looks bother you, that's fine. The looks that bother me are Reyes's crazy swing on the first pitch popping it up, Delgado whiffing at a high fastball or slider in the dirt, Wright overthrowing first base, and so forth.

So Willie's expression in the dugout is the motivation they'd need? Who's to say Willie isn't fiery in the clubhouse?

It's the last 2 weeks of the year, these players should be able to motivate themselves.

The whole concept of manager motivation IMO is overrated. Maybe in the dog days it holds some weight but not now, not in september.

If Willie's blank looks bother you, that's fine. The looks that bother me are Reyes's crazy swing on the first pitch popping it up, Delgado whiffing at a high fastball or slider in the dirt, Wright overthrowing first base, and so forth.

Didn't Delgado recently say something about the Mets playing "bored baseball"? Perhaps if Randolph got just a little bit visibly upset, the players would have thought, "Oh shit, we're pissing him off." I'm not saying he should act like a complete loon like the coach of my other favorite team, but some show of displeasure with this team getting trounced by the Nationals every night would be nice.

Why is that Willie's fault?

talent :LMAO:

who would that be? heilman and feliciano? SChoenweiss and Mota?

This is not Willies fault. This can be directly traced to a shitty cab driver in Miami and a GM who has a fetish for Latins, see Jason Vargas and Ambriox Burgos

talent :LMAO:

who would that be? heilman and feliciano? SChoenweiss and Mota?

This is not Willies fault. This can be directly traced to a shitty cab driver in Miami and a GM who has a fetish for Latins, see Jason Vargas and Ambriox Burgos

So what can we blame Delgado's uselessness on? The motherfucker just plain,

flat out sucks balls. I cannot wait until Mike Carp is ready.

Not over the past two months

he has flourished as a platoon player, he is what he is now a 280 10 homer 50 rbi guy.

Delgado much like any 10 million dollar star was not gonna get benched

Blame the Gm for getting a slugger who is on the downside, usually when you get a guy like him in the middle of a big contract you can expect a dropoff by year 3 and 4, as we are clearly seeing now.

I don't see Mike Carp being in AAA until later next season. He had a miserable season at Binghamton but was also injured part of the season. He has been selected to play in the Arizona Fall League so lets see how that and Spring Training goes. He is a big and strong guy, just needs more seasoning. He has to work on getting on base more. Had a low slugging and batting average but was good at first base. I think he is 2 years away, if he develops correctly.

So what can we blame Delgado's uselessness on? The motherfucker just plain,

flat out sucks balls. I cannot wait until Mike Carp is ready.

Is Karp really our projected 1b of the future?

btw, this is going to be talked about all off-season. Gomez, Milledge, and Pelfrey/Humber for Santana.

I would do it, what do you guys think?