SportsWrath

NYG vs. GB

*SDMF*

Big game for our defense. Anything less than a shutout will be dissapointing, but thats not gonna happen. offense willhave a big day. Eli will not play. Lorenzen will throw for a little over 250 yard, and the run game with Ward and Droughns will be dominant. Look for Shockey to have a big day. I cant see the BGP scoring anymore than 10 on us, but we all know this teams history will bad offenses(we make them look like champions). But I hope the D shows up nd only lets up a FG. I cn see our offense putting up close to 30.

NYG: 28

GBP: 3

Because GB doesn't have much of a running game and no recievers other than Donald Driver...I'd say the defense should be able to at least hold the Packers to no more than 20 points. I have no clue what Lorenzen will do...we're lucky it's a home game and the opponent doesn't have a great defense. At least two guys are going to get hurt and be taken out of the game. It'll be too close, but I think the Giants will win 20-17.

Dallas has a good pass rush but a shitty secondary. Green Bay is more complete.

I suppose your basing this off the way they played the Eagles. So lets just hope the eagles O had a shit day. I hope your wrong about the GB D. And i think that Lorenzen can be an efficient pocket passer. but, we'll see Sunday what happens.

I suppose your basing this off the way they played the Eagles. So lets just hope the eagles O had a shit day. I hope your wrong about the GB D. And i think that Lorenzen can be an efficient pocket passer. but, we'll see Sunday what happens.

No, they have a good team. Woodson and Harris are good enough at corner, their linebackers are stout with barnett and hawk, and their D line is pretty good.

Lorenzen lost all my respect when he slid when we NEEDED the first down, after that I have no faith he has what it takes to carry this team to victory. I hope we win of course, but no Eli = VG drunk by half time.

Lorenzen lost all my respect when he slid when we NEEDED the first down, after that I have no faith he has what it takes to carry this team to victory. I hope we win of course, but no Eli = VG drunk by half time.

Yeah man, I started getting worried when he went down so easily in preseason... seems like if a lineman got an arm on him J-Load hit the dirt. The scramble two nights ago reinforced my thinking.

He's a 300 pound pussy. Think "Andrew Golota" with a helmet.

No, they have a good team. Woodson and Harris are good enough at corner, their linebackers are stout with barnett and hawk, and their D line is pretty good.

Not only that but the ugliest slide of all time. He didn't seem to be sure if he was going to slide or plough head first so he did a knee headfirst slide. To be honest the Philsbury Throwboy didn't do to bad but it's not like Dallas was really playing all out anymore.

Yeah man, I started getting worried when he went down so easily in preseason... seems like if a lineman got an arm on him J-Load hit the dirt. The scramble two nights ago reinforced my thinking.

He's a 300 pound pussy. Think "Andrew Golota" with a helmet.

Golota was no pussy, he's just dumb...

Golota was no pussy, he's just dumb...

Dude... Golota quit against Tyson. QUIT. Wouldn't come out for the third round... no cuts, no swelling.

He's dumb too... but to quit against a guy who's six inches shorter than you cuz you got hit a few times is just Cunt-tastic. :TD: