SportsWrath

WHat will the exuses be from our 12 million dollar closer?

xxi-xxv

Jason Werth is like Vince Coleman to me!

I never even am awake in the 8th, you cannot expect me to pitch.

I cannot pitch with 2 run leads on the 2nd to last day of the month when the sun is shining.

Aaron Sele was no better than me.

They tease me in Philly

I cannot tell you enough my fellow Met fans, please please get with me with this, we will NEVER EVER EVER EVER win a goddamn thing with this man as our closer.

Big game after big game, this is Benitez with a southern accent.

He needs to start stepping in Alpaca shit or what ever the fuck he breeds, this is getting ridiculous.

I have said this about him since day 1, little when its big its that simple.

Really can we consider him any different than Benitez circa 1999-2001?

I am starting to see the light xxi. I have absolutely no confidence in Wagner in a game that matters. It would have been HUGE for the Mets to win this game after that comeback. Instead, it's another heartbreaker to a team that I don't even think is that good. How the hell did we not score 10 runs a game in this series against that awful pitching staff?

I am starting to see the light xxi. I have absolutely no confidence in Wagner in a game that matters. It would have been HUGE for the Mets to win this game after that comeback. Instead, it's another heartbreaker to a team that I don't even think is that good. How the hell did we not score 10 runs a game in this series against that awful pitching staff?

DOes not matter, your money man is your closer, your big ticket guy, with a big arm and an even bigger mouth. He took a 2 game swing and pissed it down the drain.

He will complain and point fingers that 6 outs is too much for him.

He will kiss the medias ass in doing so.

He will take backhanded jabs at the manager, whom he could not hold a candle too in regards to guts and being a winner.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

DOes not matter, your money man is your closer, your big ticket guy, with a big arm and an even bigger mouth. He took a 2 game swing and pissed it down the drain.

He will take backhanded jabs at the manager, whom he could not hold a candle too in regards to guts and being a winner.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Yeah, Wagner blew it, as I thought he would when he entered in the 8th. We are in trouble. This bullpen is horrendous right now.

wagner blew todays game? wtf?

yeah i cant even discuss what happened either...

btw what you said about OP a while back in that thread is looking very right at this time... he's been ridiculous unsteady lately.

I hate that big mouthed little redneck prick.

I still find it ironic, the whole feud with Burrell...Burrell calls him a rat in a closed door players only meeting, and what does Billy do? He goes and tells everyone. A self-fulfilling prophecy, he is.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

i'm curious- why is randolph teflon here? seems to me he was given a lot of talent and a great deal of support. torre gets the same results and they'd be calling for his job.

I still find it ironic, the whole feud with Burrell...Burrell calls him a rat in a closed door players only meeting, and what does Billy do? He goes and tells everyone. A self-fulfilling prophecy, he is.

Seems Burrell knew what he was talking about.

I'm glad we burned him. :rock:

AFTER he leaves too.

i'm curious- why is randolph teflon here? seems to me he was given a lot of talent and a great deal of support. torre gets the same results and they'd be calling for his job.

Randolph has been taking some heat recently. Not much, probably because they are still in first place and have had to deal with alot of injuries this year. There is a story in today's paper about some players and brass starting to question his tactics and motivational skills. Remember, also, that Willie Randolph is loved by the NY media. He's been dealing with them for a long time.

Randolph has been taking some heat recently. Not much, probably because they are still in first place and have had to deal with alot of injuries this year. There is a story in today's paper about some players and brass starting to question his tactics and motivational skills. Remember, also, that Willie Randolph is loved by the NY media. He's been dealing with them for a long time.

I can see the owners question his tactics, but no way his motivational skills.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Sadly this piece of dung having to get 3 measley outs was the only bad spot all weekend, had he blown that game I might have shot him to death.

As for last week with the Phils, I spent this past weekend down in NJ and was in AC on Friday. I met a buddy of mine from college who is from Philly and he told me there was a rumor amongst the Philly beat writers that the Phils were stealing the Mets signs. They knew when Wagner was throwing a fastball, they knew precisely when Reyes was running so much so that the Mets changed them and one of the Phils players told one of the Mets something along the lines of "tough signs tonight, took 2 innings to get em down" . Do not know how true it is, but funny nonetheless.

2 game lead now back to 4, I will take it.

Sadly this piece of dung having to get 3 measley outs was the only bad spot all weekend, had he blown that game I might have shot him to death.

As for last week with the Phils, I spent this past weekend down in NJ and was in AC on Friday. I met a buddy of mine from college who is from Philly and he told me there was a rumor amongst the Philly beat writers that the Phils were stealing the Mets signs. They knew when Wagner was throwing a fastball, they knew precisely when Reyes was running so much so that the Mets changed them and one of the Phils players told one of the Mets something along the lines of "tough signs tonight, took 2 innings to get em down" . Do not know how true it is, but funny nonetheless.

2 game lead now back to 4, I will take it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball..._stealing_.html

• 5 months later...
Why is he in a full windup this year?

New league rules, all loudmouth jerkoffs must always pitch out of the windup in 2008, Clemems will be subject to this as well if he come back.

As for the real reason? Who knows, hopefully its just some tinkering. Maybe attempting to tip his pitches less then he normally does?