SportsWrath

A 14 year old Redskin fan's take on the Giants

jerseygiantfan

Kid, if you're gonna post a video on Youtube baching a team, learn a little about the team. Oh, and stay away from "um, um"

Lets go over your points.

Eli - inconsistant: Good eye and thanks for pointing that out.

Giants will be hurt by Tiki retiring - ya don't say?

Shockey runs his mouth: Damn, I never noticed.

Jacobs is big, with potential: man, you are on fire.

D line is good: OK, you went out on a limb there with that, i mean 2 pro bowl DE's 9at the time the video was made) and a rookie who played well and played all 16 games and a pretty decent veteran.

LB: Wel, you did manage to name 1 current linebacker on the team, props for that.

D Backs: damn, you named 4 current DB's, impressive.

Idea: learn just a bit about the team you say will finish last in the East, till then, stick to looking forward to puberty.

How do I bash thee, let me count the ways:

1. Why would anyone with a QB named JASON CAMPBELL, remark about another teams QB? :confused:

2. If Um were a real word, the kid would be a genuis. :rolleyes:

3. If we have a losing season, he believes TC will be gone......this kid is a regular Einstien.

4. I know what Im gonna get from Eli.....24 TD's and over 3,500 yds passing. :TU:

5. Thanks for mentioning we have a good receiver in Plax. Toomer really never did anything. :doh:

Look for more later.

what compels people to make these videos? do people wake up and say "hey, the world wants to know what ithink about the giants, so not only will i videotape my opinion but i'll completely wing it too"

(cont)

6. If he didnt expect TC back after making it to the playoffs last year, what did he expect w/ Gibbs after sucking profusley every year since he returned?

7. If you're gonna put up funny pics when referring to Eli and Shock, why dont you put up pics of Tiki torching your so-called team?

8. 4th in the div??? Has he watched his team play???

A little PSA:

When you're in an old house in Washington DC, and you see a nice, flakey chip on the window-sill, DON'T EAT IT!!! Potatoes don't come in teal! It's an old house, it's a paint chip, and it's got LEAD!!!

You eat too many of those teal window-sill chips, and you wind up making lame-ass videos in redskins jerseys that even you can't sit still through!

Oh, and nice Wal-cut, champ.

What was it Reggie Dunlop said to the owner of the Chiefs???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reggie Dunlop: [to Anita McCambridge] You know, your son looks like a fag to me. You better get married again 'cause he's gonna wind up with somebody's cock in his mouth before you can say 'Jack Robinson'.

what compels people to make these videos? do people wake up and say "hey, the world wants to know what ithink about the giants, so not only will i videotape my opinion but i'll completely wing it too"

youve seen the crap that the cowboy fan makes right?

to his credit he actually can string a sentence without 10 second pauses and saying ummmm

youve seen the crap that the cowboy fan makes right?

to his credit he actually can string a sentence without 10 second pauses and saying ummmm

yeah i've seen it. he's better than this kid but still, what makes him think the world wants to know his video opinion of the giants?