SportsWrath

I'm back!

WolfA4

9 months ago i left New York City for the happiest place on earth, Parris Island South Carolina Marine Corps Recruit Depot. I am now a United States Marine, a Lance Corporal no less. It took me 9 months to graduate because of all my stress fractures and the pneumonia I contracted while on the Island.

So what have I missed since i've been gone, you dont get to watch TV or chat on the computer while on Parris Island.

9 months ago i left New York City for the happiest place on earth, Parris Island South Carolina Marine Corps Recruit Depot. I am now a United States Marine, a Lance Corporal no less. It took me 9 months to graduate because of all my stress fractures and the pneumonia I contracted while on the Island.

So what have I missed since i've been gone, you dont get to watch TV or chat on the computer while on Parris Island.

A turbulent Giants season and Tony Homo.

Oh, the same o'l thing...Giants rule, Cowboys suck. You know, the usual.

Welcome back, dude.