SportsWrath

BE HONEST WITH YOURSELVES GIANTS FANS

BadEgg

Really? The Dog wonders, in what other places do you impart your great wisdom?

LOL....everywhere, its in high demand. :TU:

Ya know, the blue wonders, does the dog have to come to MB's and talk in the 3rd person to feel that he is imparting wisdom?

LOL....everywhere, its in high demand. :TU:

Ya know, the blue wonders, does the dog have to come to MB's and talk in the 3rd person to feel that he is imparting wisdom?

The Dog can only wonder where your wisdom is in high demand...and in how many places...hopefully, your efforts on other boards are more fruitful then they have been here thus far...

The Dog can only wonder where your wisdom is in high demand...and in how many places...hopefully, your efforts on other boards are more fruitful then they have been here thus far...

Is someone jealous??? :LMAO:

Y R U so concerned?????

Y R U so concerned?????

The Dog is not quite sure "jealous" fits in this conversation...The Dog was just curious where you spend your time...seeing as you are quick to point out that a fan of another team spends time here...

Y R U so concerned?????

I'm jealous of the big Giants helmet. Can you make it any bigger? It takes me 10 minutes to scroll past it...Disturbing...to be honest...

I'm jealous of the big Giants helmet. Can you make it any bigger? It takes me 10 minutes to scroll past it...Disturbing...to be honest...

Now you have done it...be forwarned, the Dog is anticipating a barrage of extra large Giant pictures on his posts...

The Dog is not quite sure "jealous" fits in this conversation...The Dog was just curious where you spend your time...seeing as you are quick to point out that a fan of another team spends time here...

Its like a merry go round with you.

You dont find it odd that a fan of the Cowboys spends all his time here?? If I were a Cowboy fan, I'd be on the,....oh, I dont know...the....COWBOYS page? :confused:

You dont find it odd that a fan of the Cowboys spends all his time here?? If I were a Cowboy fan, I'd be on the,....oh, I dont know...the....COWBOYS page? :confused:

Considering how much time you spend debating me, I think you would miss me if I left. Or would I see you on the Cowboys page too?

Perhaps he comes here to discuss Giant's football (they being rivals and all...)...The Dog is no Giant fan, but he does like to discuss Giant's football...

If Eli's last name wasn't Manning, and if the Chargers had not robbed you guys on draft day, you would want Eli gone today...In fact, he probably would've been gone already... :bye:

This is a two sided coin.

I believe if his name wasn't Manning, and it were, say, Romo, people wouldn't be so quick to scrutinize him, and expect him to live up to the name on his jersey and realize that some things just take time.

That being said, he needs to play better, yes.

Interesting logic, bub. You'd be more patient if, for example, his last name was Smith and he cost a little less...

And that philosophy worked real well with Dave Brown... :LMAO:

It's the opposite here, bub. The Giants are being held hostage by the "Manning" name and a draft day blunder. If his last name was Smith, and he costs less, the Giants, if they were smart, wouldn't waste another minute.

Eli would probably be in Pittsburgh, Arizona, or San Diego holding a clip board...

You don't just dump a guy after 2 and a half seasons. It took Romo 4 years to get off the bench, but his name's not Manning.

This just in, Elway lead the Broncos to a 13-3 record in year two...Dog isn't sure about his numbers, so please be a dear and pull them up...and Simms isn't the same caliber of an Elway- if Simms is the measuring stick, then Manning isn't as far off as a lot of critics think...it's just that, is Simms truely who fans want Manning to be?

The numbers between Mannings and Elway's second seasons are comparable, not saying that proves anything, but you asked. If winning is the benchmark though, then we must take into account Eli's 11-5 record and NFC East Title his second season. A year that only one team in the division (Eagles) failed to win 9 games.

I think most fans would be somewhat disappointed if Eli's final numbers resembled Simms', but not so much if Eli's success resembled Simms'. But if Elway is the measuring stick, I'm afraid we're all doomed to disappointment.

This is a two sided coin.

I believe if his name wasn't Manning, and it were, say, Romo, people wouldn't be so quick to scrutinize him, and expect him to live up to the name on his jersey and realize that some things just take time.

That being said, he needs to play better, yes.

i said the same thing earlier, any other name, and he's right on track.

I see that my BOY Egg/Dog are back....errrr I meant my boys. Y'all are two DIFFERENT posters right?

(P.S. anyone EVER notice [or care] that nearly each time Egg drops a post, Dog follows up with one too?)

Yes, I always say the same thing.....hmmmmmmmm, :huh:

I see that my BOY Egg/Dog are back....errrr I meant my boys. Y'all are two DIFFERENT posters right?

(P.S. anyone EVER notice [or care] that nearly each time Egg drops a post, Dog follows up with one too?)

I believe you meant to say, "the Egg".

This just in, Elway lead the Broncos to a 13-3 record in year two...Dog isn't sure about his numbers, so please be a dear and pull them up...and Simms isn't the same caliber of an Elway- if Simms is the measuring stick, then Manning isn't as far off as a lot of critics think...it's just that, is Simms truely who fans want Manning to be?

Yes he did, and if that was his breaking out season, Eli's already there.

Elway has only hit more than 60% of his throws in 3 seasons.

It took him 11 seasons before he threw more than 22 td's.

If his name wasn't Manning, we wouldn't be having this discussion because he'd be labeled a 'young gun' like Alex Smith, Jay Cutler, and Matt Leinert, even though they have shown less than Eli.

I looked up denver's record. We were both wrong, but you were closer. 12-2. I need to increase the ginko, and toss the aluminum pots.

His personal stats for that year aren't exactly awe-inspiring, though. And other than in yardage, his next year was worse.

That help, sweetcheeks?

I looked up denver's record. We were both wrong, but you were closer. 12-2. I need to increase the ginko, and toss the aluminum pots.

His personal stats for that year aren't exactly awe-inspiring, though. And other than in yardage, his next year was worse.

That help, sweetcheeks?

The Dog can only assume that Elway must have been hurt for two games then...and yes, his numbers were not strong, but one needs to remember that Elway's receiving core in those years was somewhat mediocre, and does anyone want to compare Sammy Winder to Tiki Barber? In the end, Elway was able to lead a relatively weak cast of characters to three albeit devestating Super Bowls...it wasn't until he had a solid coach with an excellent system, a good defense, and a superior run game to get him over the hump in Super Bowls...which leads the Dog back to the old debate of why give up additional picks for one unproven player when in order to win, you need to address all weaknesses...discuss...