SportsWrath

Tom Brady wears a Yankees cap

seriously, why would anyone want to wear anything that represents Boston? Im sure he hates trhe fact that he plays for the patriots because of the teams regional location. Sorry New Englanders, but Boston fucking blows. They dont even know what chocolate milk is.

seriously, why would anyone want to wear anything that represents Boston? Im sure he hates trhe fact that he plays for the patriots because of the teams regional location. Sorry New Englanders, but Boston fucking blows. They dont even know what chocolate milk is.

Boston blows because they allegedly don't know what chocolate milk is? Can you give any other logical reasons why it blows. I mean, Sox fan or not, Boston is a great city. Have you been there?

Boston blows because they allegedly don't know what chocolate milk is? Can you give any other logical reasons why it blows. I mean, Sox fan or not, Boston is a great city. Have you been there?

A lot of closet homos vacation there. How was your trip?

Ive been there many times(mostly business related in recent years, but I used to visit my friends in college in Boston too and Ive also gone to a few games at fenway) and I cant stand it. Its a very boring city to me. My feelings about the city have nothing to do with the red sox..I guess Im spoiled because Ive lived in NYC my whole life and no other city (in the US that Ive been to) comes close to the greatness in comparison.

A lot of closet homos vacation there. How was your trip?

:LMAO:

Ive been there many times(mostly business related in recent years, but I used to visit my friends in college in Boston too and Ive also gone to a few games at fenway) and I cant stand it. Its a very boring city to me. My feelings about the city have nothing to do with the red sox..I guess Im spoiled because Ive lived in NYC my whole life and no other city (in the US that Ive been to) comes close to the greatness in comparison.

Nope, Boston doesn't hold a candle to NYC. NYC might have some wierdos but Boston just has too many stuffy old white assholes that think their shit doesn't stink.

:LMAO:

Nope, Boston doesn't hold a candle to NYC. NYC might have some wierdos but Boston just has too many stuffy old white assholes that think their shit doesn't stink.

I've never been to Boston or Massachusetts. It does look like a cool part of the country though. I like the historic attribute, and I'm a sucker for places with lots of trees, one thing southern Cali lacks. One day when I'm old I'll venture there, and hopefully by that time, they learn how to speak the English language correctly.

No, I agree that it ain't NY. Still a fun city, though.

You must be Motesay. Nobody else laughs at Pudweiser's jokes. How's the Crocs?

So someone sees that you're a queer besides me and your wife, and you immediately think it's Motes? I got news for you specs, Ragin has been around since the GMB days.

Psoriasis boy thinks Motesay is a swell guy. Then again, he fucks a chick that looks like a monkey.

Weak like your pencil arms and tooth pick dick. Your wife says hi, and she likes it monkey style.

• 2 weeks later...