SportsWrath

A-Rod

TheShocker

F everyone who is always on his back and his now all buddy buddy with him because of his hot streak! makes me f'in sick! plow and me are probably the only two who dont bitch and moan about him everytime he gets a K or makes an error. a-rod is my favorite player on the yankees..and its sad that i will only laugh this year if he wins MVP and walks leaving all these pathetic excuses for fans in the dust. if i hear people boo him again im gonna explode. yeah this is a rant if you havent figured it out. in conclusion, a-rod is a baseball god...and people need to realize it and embrace him in NY.

Dude, how can you deal with that stupid smirk he's wearing everytime he does his job, though? He looks like a 12-year-old trying not to smile after he hits a home run. And that stupid look he gives into the dugout as he starts running to first. Freakin' mary.

Dude, how can you deal with that stupid smirk he's wearing everytime he does his job, though? He looks like a 12-year-old trying not to smile after he hits a home run. And that stupid look he gives into the dugout as he starts running to first. Freakin' mary.

better than standing at home plate looking at the shot for 30 seconds then taking his batting gloves off and then trotting around the bases and hugging everyone in the dug out.

I don't want to hurt his fragile psyche.

Just kidding, he is a great player and gets a terrible rap in the Bronx.

What college have you decided on?

idk yet man either fordham or loyola chicagoo

better than standing at home plate looking at the shot for 30 seconds then taking his batting gloves off and then trotting around the bases and hugging everyone in the dug out.

you missed the game winning grand slam against the O's I guess?

its obvious youved never seen a-rod hit a home run

Are you kidding me? :LMAO: Arod showboats at home plate as much as anyone else does. I saw him hit a home run off the immortal Olay Soler where he stood there and watched it so long his teammates on base were almost around third base before he decided to trot down to first? :LMAO:

I love how you defend his showboating in the O's game, yet will criticize others. Here is a newsflash they all showboat and AROD does as much as anyone.

Now you want to tell me Jeter does not do that then yes you are correct, stop revising history when it comes to AROD.

Are you kidding me? :LMAO: Arod showboats at home plate as much as anyone else does. I saw him hit a home run off the immortal Olay Soler where he stood there and watched it so long his teammates on base were almost around third base before he decided to trot down to first? :LMAO:

I love how you defend his showboating in the O's game, yet will criticize others. Here is a newsflash they all showboat and AROD does as much as anyone.

Now you want to tell me Jeter does not do that then yes you are correct, stop revising history when it comes to AROD.

so youre basing this on one shot that you saw him hit? Ive seen him hit over 120 of them and Ive never seen him showboat, but you have. Ok

so youre basing this on one shot that you saw him hit? Ive seen him hit over 120 of them and Ive never seen him showboat, but you have. Ok

You have seen 120 :LMAO: yeah ok. Newsflash they all do it and AROD does as much as anyone. He along with Ortiz, Manny, Bonds, Beltran, Soriano, etc all stand and admire their home runs no matter what the score.

I am not basing this on one shot, I have given you two examples where he did it, one just 10 days ago. I distinctly remember one off Schilling where he almost looked like he was posing for the cameras he watched it so long. WHo cares, your precious little AROD showboats and admires his home runs, so what they all do, thee who live in glass houses.

Want to bash this practice use a better example then AROD, a man who fits the mold and next time cite Jeter, that way no one can argue with you and prove you wrong.

You have seen 120 :LMAO: yeah ok. Newsflash they all do it and AROD does as much as anyone. He along with Ortiz, Manny, Bonds, Beltran, Soriano, etc all stand and admire their home runs no matter what the score.

I am not basing this on one shot, I have given you two examples where he did it, one just 10 days ago. I distinctly remember one off Schilling where he almost looked like he was posing for the cameras he watched it so long. WHo cares, your precious little AROD showboats and admires his home runs, so what they all do, thee who live in glass houses.

Want to bash this practice use a better example then AROD, a man who fits the mold and next time cite Jeter, that way no one can argue with you and prove you wrong.

Why is that so unbelievable? I figure Alex has hit about 130 homers since coming to the Yankees and since Im a Yankees fan, I watch Yankees games therefore Ive seen Alex hit just about every one of his home runs since coming to the Yankees.

I wouldnt know what Beltran does when he hits a home run, I dont watch the Mets unless theyre playing the Yankees...that goes for all other teams to. ll give you Soriano, he certainly does showboat...Ive seen a bunch of his home runs too if you could believe that. And I hear what youre saying in that all players showboat to some extent, but A-Rod is not a guy that immediately comes to mind when you think of a showboating player. Id be the first to admit if he was.

Why is that so unbelievable? I figure Alex has hit about 130 homers since coming to the Yankees and since Im a Yankees fan, I watch Yankees games therefore Ive seen Alex hit just about every one of his home runs since coming to the Yankees.

I wouldnt know what Beltran does when he hits a home run, I dont watch the Mets unless theyre playing the Yankees...that goes for all other teams to. ll give you Soriano, he certainly does showboat...Ive seen a bunch of his home runs too if you could believe that. And I hear what youre saying in that all players showboat to some extent, but A-Rod is not a guy that immediately comes to mind when you think of a showboating player. Id be the first to admit if he was.

please. he stops to look right at it go over the fence after his swing is done, does a that stupid little hop like sammy sosa to a lesser extreme, and looks to the dugout after his home run.

Do it once, twice whatever the fuck it means you do it. Like I said, guys like Jeter, Reyes, Wells, who hit their home runs and jog to first are few and far between now. Here is another one that comes to mind, Mike Piazza, in fact its one of the reasons that Clemens got fed up with him and plunked his ass because he was tired of seeing this guy admire all the home runs he would hit off him.Its a shame that the Gibsons and Drysdales are not around anymore, because my guess is if you sit their and admire a home run off a bum like Olay Soler you are eating dirt a few times after that.

A-Rod hits another game winner. There is only one word to describe A-Rod right now.

WOW!!!

.. but there is something not quite right about Michael Kay asking TV viewers, "Can you be hotter than Alex Rodriguez???!!!" :ph34r: