SportsWrath

Should We Trade Up?

Virginia Giant

How would you guys feel about trading up to the top 10? I'm thinking about FS LaRon Landry, most mocks have him going at the 10 spot. Now what could we trade? i really hate saying this, but fact is if someone would take him Strahan would be worth giving up, ofcourse we'd probly have to give our 1st or 2nd rounder up along with him.

How would you guys feel about trading up to the top 10? I'm thinking about FS LaRon Landry, most mocks have him going at the 10 spot. Now what could we trade? i really hate saying this, but fact is if someone would take him Strahan would be worth giving up, ofcourse we'd probly have to give our 1st or 2nd rounder up along with him.
If you hate saying that we should trade Strahan, why do you say it? Given that he is coming off a major injury and maybe has lost a step, there is nobody on the team or in the draft that is as good as he is. Only a fool who doesn't understand what he brings to the Giants game would want him off the team.

Umm, no. Trade down if anything.

yah, i'd like to see us build a future around a solid 2-3 round draft class. that's not to say we should drop down that far...maybe like 30 or so...keep a first rounder.

If you hate saying that we should trade Strahan, why do you say it? Given that he is coming off a major injury and maybe has lost a step, there is nobody on the team or in the draft that is as good as he is. Only a fool who doesn't understand what he brings to the Giants game would want him off the team.

lol, get bored because I quit embarrassing you in the P&R? Look princess, I love Strahan, butif there is one person that is probly expendable, it's ther oft injured DE who's making a boat load. Especially when you have Kiwi and Osi. Also, as for what he brings, what would that be? Calling out teemmates on TV and creating more drama in the locker room?

lol, get bored because I quit embarrassing you in the P&R? Look princess, I love Strahan, butif there is one person that is probly expendable, it's ther oft injured DE who's making a boat load. Especially when you have Kiwi and Osi. Also, as for what he brings, what would that be? Calling out teemmates on TV and creating more drama in the locker room?

disagree with you there, partner. strahan is a shut down DE, if there's any such thing. not only a pass rusher but also stuffs the run and you cannot fool him on the screen. besides, no one is going to give the Giants more than he's worth. no way to you get a 1 or even a 2. maybe a late 2 but i doubt it. still, he's worth more to us than anyone else.

disagree with you there, partner. strahan is a shut down DE, if there's any such thing. not only a pass rusher but also stuffs the run and you cannot fool him on the screen. besides, no one is going to give the Giants more than he's worth. no way to you get a 1 or even a 2. maybe a late 2 but i doubt it. still, he's worth more to us than anyone else.

I agree with that, look when he's healthy he's the best, I was just throwing a for instance out there.

Every year, I pray Strahan will have a season half as good as his 22 and a half...every year I'm disappointed when he misses 6 games and gets less than 10 sacks. I agree with VG, we aren't hurting at DE, I wouldnt mind shopping Strahan around to see what we could get.

I'd love to trade into the top ten. But I'd trade our #1 spot and one of our two perennial crybabies... Shockey or Burress... for a #1 and a #3.

We need less whiners on this team, and those guys are the two biggest... all talk and no action in big games. I'd be tempted to do the same with Strahan, not because I don't think he has it but because I think he's failed in his time in NY as a locker room leader.

I'd love to trade into the top ten. But I'd trade our #1 spot and one of our two perennial crybabies... Shockey or Burress... for a #1 and a #3.

We need less whiners on this team, and those guys are the two biggest... all talk and no action in big games. I'd be tempted to do the same with Strahan, not because I don't think he has it but because I think he's failed in his time in NY as a locker room leader.

SHUT THE FUCK UP this is getting so fucking old you sound just like them ... WHAAAA!!!

LOL wow what a paradox :P

difference is, i dont think any of us are getting paid millions of dollars to whine...and I know we don't throw are hands up in disgust and complain when we run poor routes and our timing with the QB is way off...we also don't let passes sail over are heads and try to two hand touch the intercepting player....

not a very good paradox, if you ask me.

A uneducated loser like you could never embarass me. Instead of calling me out, why don't you spend your time learning to spell English words correctly. It's probably - not probly, it's their - not ther it's teammates, not teemmates. If you don't want to do that, maybe you can just have sex with your sheep. :clap:

There's only 1 player worth trading up on this draft... And that's Allen Branch. Landry is a great player, and seeing that we have a ton of holes to fill, it doesn't seem worth it.

A uneducated loser like you could never embarass me. Instead of calling me out, why don't you spend your time learning to spell English words correctly. It's probably - not probly, it's their - not ther it's teammates, not teemmates. If you don't want to do that, maybe you can just have sex with your sheep. :clap:

Now we're correcting spelling and grammar? Is this Motes? LMAO--Oh wait, thats Laugh My Ass Off, just in case you missed it.

Thats usually the approach people use when they have been beaten. Oh, and is the sheep comment supposed to be offensive? Cause I'm not sure you've noticed, but thats kinda, oops, kind of been a running joke for roughly 3 or 4 months now.

Oh look, Full Metal Jacket is on, guess now you've got your jerking material for the night, have fun.

Now we're correcting spelling and grammar? Is this Motes? LMAO--Oh wait, thats Laugh My Ass Off, just in case you missed it.

Thats usually the approach people use when they have been beaten. Oh, and is the sheep comment supposed to be offensive? Cause I'm not sure you've noticed, but thats kinda, oops, kind of been a running joke for roughly 3 or 4 months now.

Oh look, Full Metal Jacket is on, guess now you've got your jerking material for the night, have fun.

STFU, you uneducated loser.

What what nerve he has. He comes on here once a month and attacks posters. How nice of him. This is not the first time you were attacked by him anyway. Wow might be his first post in the Giants section too....EVER. Lets just call him Private Pyle from now on. BTW, your spelling sucks, lol.

What what nerve he has. He comes on here once a month and attacks posters. How nice of him. This is not the first time you were attacked by him anyway. Wow might be his first post in the Giants section too....EVER. Lets just call him Private Pyle from now on. BTW, your spelling sucks, lol.

Eh, he's a shriveled up old man who's living in the memory of his past, when he was in the Army, day dreaming about what it would be like to be pumped by Hitler. If trying to pick on me makes his life a little more bareable (is that spelled right?), then I don't mind. Consider it my service to the country, providing a geriatric some entertainment that isn't in the form of a 250 pound transvestite hooker.

As for my spelling, I've been taking English for Dummies by Nemesis.