SportsWrath

For those who care

gateb

Milledge impresses me. He from the first clip he seems fairly accurate throwing even when throwing as hard as he can, thats important. He keeps his glove up till the last second when fielding, that ,might be worrisome if he tends to start misstiming them. Has a sklight uppercut to his swing, hit all flyballs it looked like in the first clip.

With good coaching, this guy will be a great player, has the tools just needs to fine tune them.

Milledge impresses me. He from the first clip he seems fairly accurate throwing even when throwing as hard as he can, thats important. He keeps his glove up till the last second when fielding, that ,might be worrisome if he tends to start misstiming them. Has a sklight uppercut to his swing, hit all flyballs it looked like in the first clip.

With good coaching, this guy will be a great player, has the tools just needs to fine tune them.

I guess when you are alone with the scouts or in a skills competition, you tend to want to send the ball flying instead of line drives. I remember against the Puerto Rican team he sent a liner down the third base line, that was a short line drive I believe that was hit hard. He looks good.

I guess when you are alone with the scouts or in a skills competition, you tend to want to send the ball flying instead of line drives. I remember against the Puerto Rican team he sent a liner down the third base line, that was a short line drive I believe that was hit hard. He looks good.

Yeah I remember that hit, that was a good scorcher, thats what he should be hitting, hard liners and running them out. Guy could hit a ton of doubles as long as he doesn't get the "Willie Mays Hays" syndrome. lol

I'm glad we got through the span of time where we were willing to trade him for Manny. Although I was all for that trade, I knew deep down that we were giving the Sox an amazing prospect, a player with so much talent for a guy who seems to want out pretty randomly. So I'm glad we got through that period of temptation for the most part and aquired our guys without giving Milledge up... yet.