SportsWrath

The Free Agent Poll

Guest StrahansGap

The Free Agent Poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which free agents do you want the most???

• LB Adalius Thomas (UFA)
    • LB Lance Briggs (UFA)
    • CB Nate Clements (UFA)
    • CB Asante Samuel (UFA)
    • RB Michael Turner (RFA)
    • WR Drew Bennett (UFA)

My ultimate pipe dream is Briggs. I realize we need help at secondary, but speed is an unbelievable need at this point. I would love him here.

My realistic want is Bennett. He would be an ideal WR for Eli, and would make me breath a lot easier if god forbif Plax or Amani goes down.

I agree

Totally, I really don't trust this FO to find a CB that can start right away and be effective. Who was the last CB that we had that was worth a damn...... Jason Sehorn?? :ph34r:

Linebacker should be addressed previous to the second day of the draft, I hope that they find a winner as Torbor was the last LB we drafted and he has been less than spectacular. :TD:

No decent free agent in his right mind would come here, suspecting a coaching change next year, and risking injury waiting for Cowher, Weiss or Bellichick. But I picked Samuel anyway.

Players are whores. They go for the highest bidder. Besides, who's to say Coughlin with his new coaching staff won't turn things around?

I don't know much about any of the players above besides minor name recognition. I selected a CB since that's our biggest need. That Samuel guy wherever he's from.