SportsWrath

Wow... this is bad

GorillaNJ

My 30 some-thing Hatian Secretary just came up to me and told me the GIATNS need a defense. :doh: If she can see it, why couldnt TC?

:)

Tell her all the rushes were to Strahan's side. If Mike and Lavar are in the game yeasterday, it goes to overtime at least.

:)

Tell her all the rushes were to Strahan's side. If Mike and Lavar are in the game yeasterday, it goes to overtime at least.

Was it Kiwi or Osi playing Strahan's side? Runyan made a bitch out of whoever it was. Strahan is correct when he gets on all of the "super" pass rushers who don't play the run. So many times yesterday I saw the Giants DE's parallel with the QB and not staying home to guard against the run...especially Westbrook's cutbacks.

Was it Kiwi or Osi playing Strahan's side? Runyan made a bitch out of whoever it was. Strahan is correct when he gets on all of the "super" pass rushers who don't play the run. So many times yesterday I saw the Giants DE's parallel with the QB and not staying home to guard against the run...especially Westbrook's cutbacks.

yup. it was mostly kiwi. can't blame the rook, but you're right about strahan. no one ever runs or screens to his side. smartest DL in the league. chad bratzke and osi owes him a very big pay day.

My 30 some-thing Hatian Secretary just came up to me and told me the GIATNS need a defense. :doh: If she can see it, why couldnt TC?

You allowed your secretary to speak???

What happened to keeping a strong pimp-hand at work Gorilla?

She should be shlobbing your knob just to stay in this country...... unless she's a total hose-beast, in which case deport her ass anyway.