SportsWrath

i hate troy aikman

TheShocker

why do they always have him on giants games? I hate how he always hates on the Giants and roasts Eli...everytime something happens he jumps on the opportunity to talk down on the Giants and he takes so many shots at Eli..of course with some help from his butt buddy Joe buck.

why do they always have him on giants games? I hate how he always hates on the Giants and roasts Eli...everytime something happens he jumps on the opportunity to talk down on the Giants and he takes so many shots at Eli..of course with some help from his butt buddy Joe buck.

Have the Giants ever given him a reason not too.

Now see, i've always had a high opinion of troy as an announcer. To me, he's always been fair. i've read a few of his articles in Sporting news and such, and he gives Eli alot of props and he really does love on the Giants. It's just during games he calls what he sees, fact is we've been a bad team the last couple years, playoffs or not.

Now see, i've always had a high opinion of troy as an announcer. To me, he's always been fair. i've read a few of his articles in Sporting news and such, and he gives Eli alot of props and he really does love on the Giants. It's just during games he calls what he sees, fact is we've been a bad team the last couple years, playoffs or not.

He's a great announcer. Second best to Phil Simms of course... ;) but he tells it how it is, and I really can't fault him for that.

I think Aikman is as knowledgeable as they come. He always says it how it is and he cuts the Giants some slack unlike many others on TV.

Nah, you'd ruin it. They are fine where they are. As long as they leave Nantz with Simms and Aikman with Stockton we're fine.

Yeah i guess, plus i guess it wouldn't work having 2 color men doing games together, they'd have to have a play by play man, thren it'd just be ESPN MNF. A;biet a much better version.

are you sure you dont mean Thiesman? I cant stand that Giant hater :furious:

I think TA is fair, it just seems like he has a sheet in front of him with 15 sayings and the team name blank, then fills in the name as he goes. Thats what really annoys me about him. The giants had the ball for 2 min. on the opening drive and the refs kept stoping the plays and reseting the clock and what not, and TA says that they just can't get momentum and rhythm.... No shit Troy the refs keep blowing the whistle. Then he said the same damn thing about the eagles 5 min. later.

Fox's "A team" blows. For every good insight Troy brings he is a total homer for the cowboys. Always very critical of the giants, no matter what they do.

I think he does not seem as bad because he is paired with Joe Fuck, in comparision anyone would seem good.

I thought they sucked yesterday. They never pointed out that Awasom was in for Osi for one play. They showed Osi hurt on the ground, went to commercial, and never said that he was replaced. They only mentioned his name because Awasom almost jumped offsides.

I only realized that Blackburn was playing because it was mentioned in the Game Thread on this board... thanks guys :TU:

When Tyree caught and downed a punt inside the 5, they pointed out that the kick was a perfect spiral and that Tyree made a nice catch. Aikman said something about Tyree not making such plays as a receiver and Buck said something like, "He doesn't usually get such nice spirals thrown to him." They laughed, but I thought it was unprofessional. Call the game, and that's it.

I can't stand ESPN for this same reason. I don't care about your allegiances to your former teams, or your cheap shot jokes at a struggling player. Give me facts, highlights, and stats and nothing more!!

I usually have liked Aikman but he seemed to hate on the Giants a lot yesterday.

When we failed on our first red zone oppurtunity, he was hating on us. But a possession before, the Eagles were in the red zone and did nothing and Aikman didn't fault on the Eagles at all.

That is just one of many examples.