SportsWrath

End of an Era

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

I don't know what we are going to do without Tiki. I love Jacobs like everyone else, but I just don't see him as an every down back yet. He has never been put through the rigors of a full season like Tiki has. And who will be the second RB? We are going to end up concentrating on offense this year in the draft when it's our defense that needs the most help. I see the end of an era that could be summed up as "not quite good enough" and now that Tiki is leaving I think we are heading towards an era called "I wish Tiki didn't retire" :furious:

I don't know what we are going to do without Tiki. I love Jacobs like everyone else, but I just don't see him as an every down back yet. He has never been put through the rigors of a full season like Tiki has. And who will be the second RB? We are going to end up concentrating on offense this year in the draft when it's our defense that needs the most help. I see the end of an era that could be summed up as "not quite good enough" and now that Tiki is leaving I think we are heading towards an era called "I wish Tiki didn't retire" :furious:

....more like an era called "The 7 Year Drought".