SportsWrath

Good luck today against the Eagles.

Exit 117

I would prefer we lose and TC gets canned tomorrow morning, but thanks anyway. Good luck in your game as well, get Belichick outta NE and down here.

It's hard for me as a New Yorker not to cheer both teams on. Though I agree with you that TC must go. Super Bowl or not. Tiki's latest comments cemented my earlier remarks about TC treating his players like children instead of grown men.

Go Jets

Go Giants

It's hard for me as a New Yorker not to cheer both teams on. Though I agree with you that TC must go. Super Bowl or not. Tiki's latest comments cemented my earlier remarks about TC treating his players like children instead of grown men.

Go Jets

Go Giants

Yeah I saw that interview.

I want the Giants to do well, but more importantly I want TC OUT. A Super Bowl win would be nice, but I really don't see that happening, not with this team and this coaching.

Short-term (this season) I think it is over. Don't get me wrong, I will be rooting for the Giants today, and I won't be unhappy if they win...but I won't be unhappy if they lose either.

Long-term TC needs to go and I am looking forward to next season.

I would prefer we lose and TC gets canned tomorrow morning, but thanks anyway. Good luck in your game as well, get Belichick outta NE and down here.

I'd prefer we win, and TC gets canned after the superbowl.

but thanks Jets.

Yeah I saw that interview.

I want the Giants to do well, but more importantly I want TC OUT. A Super Bowl win would be nice, but I really don't see that happening, not with this team and this coaching.

Short-term (this season) I think it is over. Don't get me wrong, I will be rooting for the Giants today, and I won't be unhappy if they win...but I won't be unhappy if they lose either.

Long-term TC needs to go and I am looking forward to next season.

I'm with you.

Jets have nothing to b ashamed of, one thing I will tell you, that Pennington has a noodle arm, but his WR's actually come back and make plays for him and get YAC yardage, unlike oour lazy untalented bunch.

Good job by the Jets and I think with a little tweaking on defense and maybe a feature back this team can be as good next year, despite playing a tougher schedule.