SportsWrath

WTF Tiki's pathetic attempt to swat ball

Nesta

We'd been better off if he'd just bulldozed Cole and forgot about the damn ball.

That looked like a fucking grade school princess trying to catch a pass. :TD:

it was a split second decision. I don't fault him for trying since giving the ealges the ball on our 20 yard line means we're dead anyway. going for the swat was teh best option. it just did't work out.

it was a split second decision. I don't fault him for trying since giving the ealges the ball on our 20 yard line means we're dead anyway. going for the swat was teh best option. it just did't work out.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but if he'd just taken Cole out of the play it would've been 1st and 20 from our 10, OUR BALL! In other words, offensive pass interference to keep him from intercepting the ball. The best option as you call it, took us right out of the game.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but if he'd just taken Cole out of the play it would've been 1st and 20 from our 10, OUR BALL! In other words, offensive pass interference to keep him from intercepting the ball. The best option as you call it, took us right out of the game.

I'm assuming Cole would've still caught it. That's why I said that.

If the ball was tipped, and Tiki did what you suggested, it wouldn't even be PI.

Not sure if the ball was tipped or if the guy just got Manning's arm, but I'm sure it was close and would have been reviewed if Tiki had just nailed Cole. I still think Tiki tried to do the right thing though. He missed, and if he didn't, we would have still had the ball.

The ball was tipped, there would have been no penalty if tiki tackled him.