SportsWrath

Yanks about to trade Melky?

gateb

why any AL East team would ever trade anything more than a bag of balls for a relief pitcher from the NL Central is beyond me. Mike Gonzalez would get lit up inthe AL Beast

Also, the Yanks have a couple of relief arms in the minors that are on the cusp...JB Cox comes to mind.

Team does no wrong in your eyes, sometimes are blinded by your good fandom, things like that. Its not a bad thing.

Oh, I thought you meant you could picture him on another guy's shoulders getting all wound up. :LMAO:

Accurate assessment of Plow, though. He thinks he's being a good fan-boy by blindly defending the Yanks, when all he's really doing is continually blowing his own credibility out of the water.

Oh, I thought you meant you could picture him on another guy's shoulders getting all wound up. :LMAO:

Accurate assessment of Plow, though. He thinks he's being a good fan-boy by blindly defending the Yanks, when all he's really doing is continually blowing his own credibility out of the water.

i know the flaws of my team, dont worry.

Melky is not one of them, you can argue he was the best positional rookie in the AL last year. Then to add he is only 22, and I see know point in trading him.

Dont worry, you just want him gone because you remember his game saving catch on manny's home run, and his double off Papelbon that was followed by a Jeter single to give good ol Pap a big blown save.

The kid is fearless.

i know the flaws of my team, dont worry.

Melky is not one of them, you can argue he was the best positional rookie in the AL last year. Then to add he is only 22, and I see know point in trading him.

Dont worry, you just want him gone because you remember his game saving catch on manny's home run, and his double off Papelbon that was followed by a Jeter single to give good ol Pap a big blown save.

The kid is fearless.

As long as I've known Plow he's had a good head on his shoulders...granted we argue all the time and never check back to see who won, but I'll guess it's even, owing to my divine brilliance. As to Melky, good young player but he's not going to set the world on fire in any way. And sorry, Plow, this isn't me being anti-Yankee, but I think Johjima definitely wins out as positional AL ROY.

And on a side note, did anyone ever know about YankeesRedSox.com? **sigh** But the Yankees are first.