SportsWrath

who should the giants draft next year?>

rphguy

:TU:

Good to see you again man!!!!

Thanks. This board got obliterated and I left. I checked back every now and then but it was a ghost town around here. Just checked on a whim to see how things were going and I was thrilled to see some good discussion goin on. Ill be around a lot more now.

I hate getting injured people. But he is/was a hell of a player. I am not sure who the top senior RBs are or underclassmen coming out. Rice, McFadden are sophs - what about Mike Hart from Michigan? Nah we have never had any luck with Big 10 backs. Have we?

I like Garrett Wolfe who I believe is the leading rusher ypg this year. He is a little small but is just tremendous and very strong. While I love Jacobs I believe we need a change of pace back for him.

WR is 2nd on my list with Jeff Samardzjia although he will prolly go top 15. After that we need DBs and maybe FA is where we get one or two with proven ability.

A lot of teams passed up on a guy from a smaller school because he had problem with his PCL. he's in rare company in the NFL with Tiki and Marcus Allen.

No one wanted to take a chance on Marshall Faulk. Look how he turned out. Bush is nasty.

I can possibly see us taking a C and DT in free agency. I am not sure if there are any CB's available next year. We can always go with one of those.

A Center I can go with, but would prefer an OT instead. DT's are hard to judge in college ball (e.g. Fat Willie Joe), I think we are better off with free agents for DT. CB's only if they are cannot miss blue chippers and the Giants have not had good luck recently picking good corners.