SportsWrath

Boohyah's tribute to great Giants players, day 4!

boohyah

I am immediately filled with rage. :furious:

Shows you what bad karma surrounds the Giants...they hire a guy who spent 20 years of his life snapping the ball perfectly...and what does he do in the most important game of his life ... fuck up. You have blind gutless referees who supposedly know the rules that wingbacks (ends) on kicks are always eligible receivers and do not have to report even if they are linemen. And the most blatant case of pass interference is ignored...the one time when you needed a Coach Cheer Leader run onto the field and assault a ref with your tongue so that he can get out of his brain lock long enough to know he fucked up before everyone steps off of the field...no I guess Gentleman Jim did not want to ruin his good guy rep. What a crock. :P

Sorry guys The Fumble, The Whiff, Dancing with Cunningham (Carl Banks), Dancing with Cunningham II (Giants give playoff game to Vikings), Trey "I am a cannon dammit" Junkins Shot heard round the world and any other number of epic collapses play through my mind after another Giants give away. The Giants should list the NFL as a charitable deduction every year because they are guaranteed to give away a minimum of three-four games.

ep me too. There have been many heartbreaks and to this day, nothing compares to that. We were kicking the shit out of them and we looked like the team to beat in the NFL.

100 percent right, my uncle even said "at 7:30 Steve Marucci is going to be fired" before the end of the 1st half.

I actually feel bad for Trey. He comes out of retirement 2 weeks before, watches Johnny Lynn blow a gigantic lead, and even after the bad snap, watch a referee blow a call.

All those years of playing, and he's stuck being remembered for a play that by all rights, should never have been needed.

I actually feel bad for Trey. He comes out of retirement 2 weeks before, watches Johnny Lynn blow a gigantic lead, and even after the bad snap, watch a referee blow a call.

All those years of playing, and he's stuck being remembered for a play that by all rights, should never have been needed.

my feeling of dread started when strahan pointed to the scoreboard.