SportsWrath

Sinorice Moss..

Virginia Giant

OK, who else is excited again after seeing that 1 play he was in? Yeah he's missed a ton of time, but after seeing his explosivenes, I can't wait to see him line up 10-15 times per game.

Who else skipped a beat when they saw that play?

ME!!!!

I looked right at a friend of mine and said, "He's our Steve Smith."

ME!!!!

I looked right at a friend of mine and said, "He's our Steve Smith."

He certainly has the explosion of smit, lets hope he can be 2/3's of ewhat smith is. Him and Plax with shockey is an explosive group of pass catchers. Someone mentioned designed plays for him, when he is 100 % healthy I think we should definately have a few designed plays for him.

I was so excited I started my own topic about it :TU:

Hopefully when he gets more practice time in we can get him on the field on a regular basis as a slot receiver. He could prove dangerous down the stretch to our opponents who aren't ready for him.

He certainly has the explosion of smit, lets hope he can be 2/3's of ewhat smith is. Him and Plax with shockey is an explosive group of pass catchers. Someone mentioned designed plays for him, when he is 100 % healthy I think we should definately have a few designed plays for him.

I couldn't believe how fast he accelerated after that catch. Looking forward to more of this guy. :TU:

Not to Rain on your parade, but that was nice for a screen but how will it be when he is going down field and eli is over throwin 6'5 plex.... he doesn't stand a chance.

Maybe he's one of those guys who gives full effort and runs routes correctly.

I was so excited I started my own topic about it :TU:

Hopefully when he gets more practice time in we can get him on the field on a regular basis as a slot receiver. He could prove dangerous down the stretch to our opponents who aren't ready for him.

Sorry, i either didn't see it or forgot about it. You're right, if he is healthy and learns the routes, he could be a huge difference down the stretch.

Sorry, i either didn't see it or forgot about it. You're right, if he is healthy and learns the routes, he could be a huge difference down the stretch.

No problem, I am just glad I wasn't the only person who saw that play and was excited.

And the whole "Oh I hope Eli doesn't throw it 5 feet over his head" joke is growing way old. He made a lot of great throws yesterday, and I only saw one or two go over a receivers head.

He adds the extra dimension to our offense. At one point, I saw Newman covering him. It's nice to see that Dallas was putting their best corner on him. I like Moss, I think he'll be good for 40 catches 750 yards a year and will be very useful in our offense in multiple ways.

No problem, I am just glad I wasn't the only person who saw that play and was excited.

And the whole "Oh I hope Eli doesn't throw it 5 feet over his head" joke is growing way old. He made a lot of great throws yesterday, and I only saw one or two go over a receivers head.

When I saw him in motion, I as thinking it's about fucking time he played. When he caught the ball and shot up the field, i nearly jumped out of my chair. That dude is wiked quick.

He adds speed and hands to the receiving corp but there is no worse play then the WR screen... especially on 3rd and long :furious:

I hated that play when Plax does it. He's horrible at making moves. I think it was an audible on Eli's part. Saw the blitz, made the quick throw. If it is 2nd and long, it's a great play.

I hated that play when Plax does it. He's horrible at making moves. I think it was an audible on Eli's part. Saw the blitz, made the quick throw. If it is 2nd and long, it's a great play.

it just has so much potential to go the other way for 7... Id rather see an end-around.

it just has so much potential to go the other way for 7... Id rather see an end-around.

Not on third and 8 you won't.

We need to be a bit more realistic about Moss. It's going to take 2-3 weeks to get into playing mode. Same with Osi. I had a feeling all he'd do was provide a spark for our defense but not have a huge impact. That's what happened. But he'll be ready for more games down the stretch.

I have Strahan coming back by Philly game.

OK, who else is excited again after seeing that 1 play he was in? Yeah he's missed a ton of time, but after seeing his explosivenes, I can't wait to see him line up 10-15 times per game.

Who else skipped a beat when they saw that play?

I think it took about 10 minutes for me to actually believe it was him that caught that pass...then my heart skipped a beat.

Like the one that was taken to the house by Burress?

The WR screen is an excellent play. Santana and SMith have made careers out of that play.

As soon as the DB's start creeping you run a pump and go for 6. It's a great play.

Like the one that was taken to the house by Burress?

The WR screen is an excellent play. Santana and SMith have made careers out of that play.

As soon as the DB's start creeping you run a pump and go for 6. It's a great play.

The only other time I've seen Plax juke someone out with the ball was against Philly last year on that 60 yard TD catch to seal the victory. He's not good at breaking tackles. That one play against Dallas on the road in 05 sticks out to me. The one before Shockey's game tying TD. He was barely touched and fell.